Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

I guess Im in the minority, but I thought that article sounded pretty good for us. He downplayed his visit to us, pretty much stated that he questions uga/kirby's philosophy (that's different than results), and talked about current loses won't impact his decision the way people think (there was a reference to his current team's past struggles). I liked the article. To me it seems as if despite the recent struggles, he trusts Richt/UM more with his future, and more importantly (and what really caught my eye) he seems to be the type of kid that doesn't shy away from the challenge of helping to build a program to a national championship level, as opposed to hopping on a train that's already rolling.

One other tidbit I found interesting. The article mentioned that he's not an outspoken recruiter, but instead he does so privately/under the radar. Hasn't there been talk of him interacting with some of our recruits via social media and whatnot?

Edit: As crazy as this may sound, it might actually be better for us if ga actually succeeds by running the ball and playing good defense. Now, i don't mean run the table success. But, end the year with 2 losses (pre bowl game) with the running game being strong and Fromm being efficient success.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He is apparently trying to set up an OV to USC. It was said that this seems to support the theory he prefers a city type school to a traditional campus setting. Guess we shall see . That place is a mess right now too. Their fans looking to fire Helton- QB hurt yesterday and 2nd string guy had to play. Offense is a mess all around.

He is apparently trying to set up an OV to USC. It was said that this seems to support the theory he prefers a city type school to a traditional campus setting. Guess we shall see . That place is a mess right now too. Their fans looking to fire Helton- QB hurt yesterday and 2nd string guy had to play. Offense is a mess all around.

Looking for a free visit to southern california i dont blame him

This dude is a game changer hope we can pull him. He's waiting until second signing day so still plenty of time to finish year strong

Advertisement
I think he is ours. Rick has told him what he wants to hear. I do not see him committing to UGA. Something went very wrong there.

I think he is ours. Rick has told him what he wants to hear. I do not see him committing to UGA. Something went very wrong there.

I don't see it. Posts tons of stuff with Miami gear on but doesn't commit. If the rumor is true about setting up a USC visit then I think he is just running the check up to the highest bidder. Also putting pressure on UGA to play Justin Fields.

Advertisement
if you guys thought the speculation and anticipation was drastic now, imagine those weeks in between Dec to Jan. Numerous “insiders”, “friends of”, detectives, & locals will be popping up. Choose carefully who to listen to in regards to this kid.

I don't see it. Posts tons of stuff with Miami gear on but doesn't commit. If the rumor is true about setting up a USC visit then I think he is just running the check up to the highest bidder. Also putting pressure on UGA to play Justin Fields.
This kid has been saying from the beginning that he will make his decision after he takes all of his OV, Ivins said to not expect a commitment soon, Stefan said to not expect a commitment until after Auburn and UGA OV, we’re not expecting a commitment now, even if he’s wearing our gear. As for him running up the check, it can potentially be true, but seeing as how this kid mostly talks about going to a school with a passing scheme, it would be better for him to entertain OU and have them in a bidding war with UGA, than to get involve with us, as for fields, Jeff Sentell said he doesn’t think UGA will change their entire offense for 1 recruit.

He is signing in December but not announcing it until january all star game. It will be secret
So would it be safe to assume whatever gear be is wearing after December signing day would be the school?

I mean...I don't know the historical precedent of this but it would be weird to sign with a school and publicly apear in another school's gear.

Advertisement

He may get bigger bags to drop but there is no way a school decides who starts for them at QB based on getting 1 recruit to sign. That's just non sense.

What that racist baseball kid called Fields probably had something to do with him decommitting tho.

He may get bigger bags to drop but there is no way a school decides who starts for them at QB based on getting 1 recruit to sign. That's just non sense.

What that racist baseball kid called Fields probably had something to do with him decommitting tho.

its racists in every fanbase. Jadon isn't the only person that wants Fields to start. Half of the state of Georgia does.

Posted this screenshot on his instagram story, peep the background 👀

Attachments

• 4876C825-4499-4680-B875-0C480331CEB6.png
    4876C825-4499-4680-B875-0C480331CEB6.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 265
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back