Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
I so look forward to folks like you that wanna tell me what to think.

I'm not telling you to stop your blind optimism, but I will judge you when you act like a mopey little ***** when he commits elsewhere. #followthevisits #followthebags

Advertisement
I'm not telling you to stop your blind optimism, but I will judge you when you act like a mopey little ***** when he commits elsewhere. #followthevisits #followthebags

I also enjoy folks like you claiming to know what I think about the Hasselwood recruitment. Being a blind optimist is new to me, thanks for pointing that out. I had no idea.

it wont top TC. TC was a local kid everyone believed was on board for over a year.

Actually the true vets knew he was going to Georgia. There was no disappointment on that one besides just missing on him. The last 4 months were obvious he was going to Georgia

Actually the true vets knew he was going to Georgia. There was no disappointment on that one besides just missing on him. The last 4 months were obvious he was going to Georgia
right. no hs coach or anyone outside this board thought cane lock. "he coming" was a pipe dream.

Advertisement
If I were a betting man I will bet he recommit back to UGA or goes to Bama. what does Miami have to offer this guy? We have no QB and no offense.

Advertisement
The same people who think hes coming are the same ones who think Richt sucks and the offense sucks. So what does it matter if he comes? Hes just gonna suck being coached under sucky Richt in this sucky offense. Go Sox

Honestly if he doesn’t come here, I will be so impressed with the troll job I won’t even be upset.

Advertisement
“G”? What’s on the side of Georgia helmet? What’s the name of Georgia’s spring game? What do recruits say they’re committed to when they commit to Georgia?
17627A6B-8D9C-4CC2-809A-BD475A0C7FE2.jpeg

Advertisement
Back