Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
"The ball in the air"...I'm not sure that's going to happen for us the rest of the way. I think Richt is going to lean on running and his defense.

I think we definitely led after FSU, but VA couldn't have helped and I really think we're going ground game and defense rest of way. JMO. The WR injuries didn't help matters either.

Advertisement
That interview with the Georgia site doesn't sound good for us. When asked about the visit, he didn't sound enamored or anything. Then again, it's a GEORGIA site, so its supposed to be like that. I feel like this kid is throwing smoke screens.

That interview with the Georgia site doesn't sound good for us. When asked about the visit, he didn't sound enamored or anything. Then again, it's a GEORGIA site, so its supposed to be like that. I feel like this kid is throwing smoke screens.
Definitely, It’s a UGA site so I don’t put too much stock into it, but the fact that he was mundane with his answer on his visit with us tells me all I need to know, kid is crafty. The less spoken the better for us, funny how he didn’t mention how he was dancing and high fiving various folks at the game or how he went out and stayed the night with our guys.

Advertisement
"The ball in the air"...I'm not sure that's going to happen for us the rest of the way. I think Richt is going to lean on running and his defense.

I think we definitely led after FSU, but VA couldn't have helped and I really think we're going ground game and defense rest of way. JMO. The WR injuries didn't help matters either.

Lol did you see the run game during UVA. We didn't move the ball. The only way we got the ball to Homer was on screens and throws to the flats

Lol did you see the run game during UVA. We didn't move the ball. The only way we got the ball to Homer was on screens and throws to the flats

Yes I agree, I'm just telling you what I'm thinking is going to happen, esp with him sticking with Rosier. He's sick of his QB play (rightfully so, but it's his own fault) but he's hurting himself and imo tipping his hole card sticking with 12.

Advertisement
Yeah but if you saw what he said “the ball in the air” hasn’t been CMR style lately.

Haselwood knows what our QB room looks like. He worked out with Dugans and Jarren before Paradise. He has seen Perry. I agree we don't know what we will see going forward - certainly it will be relying on the run game if Malik is in - if Perry plays and does well, maybe CMR will work him in more and we will see more of the FIU stuff.

This one has a long way to go. I still think ultimately it will come down to UGA and Miami.

Advertisement
Anyone who thought we were pulling a top player nationally out of Georgia was delusional to begin with. Georgia is paying 200K plus for a kid like Haselwood. He isn’t leaving the state.

Advertisement
Back