Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
Advertisement
That Sentell guy from Dawgnation was there - right before this shot he was talking to Jadon.

This was basically how it went for him most of the night. Usually with two guys on him

Prepare for him to get benched to be a better person under mark richt while we lose a game with this kind of behavior.

Advertisement
That dude claims to be an insider on all things Georgia.

..have I been wrong on ANY Georgia recruit? No, that's what I thought. Now tuck it back between your legs and be thankful that there are truly a few guys on this board who know what the **** is going on with recruits who play at schools in the area that they live

..have I been wrong on ANY Georgia recruit? No, that's what I thought. Now tuck it back between your legs and be thankful that there are truly a few guys on this board who know what the **** is going on with recruits who play at schools in the area that they live

Which ones did you call again? I've never seen you as an insider before.

Advertisement
Hmmmmmm don’t know you but do you live in ga

So is he coming or no

Advertisement
So is he coming or no

1540088383670.png

:11263272045-489f4f7972-o:

You claim to be right about all of them, so you must be. Congratulations. You’re officially our 347th self-anointed insider.

Advertisement
Back