Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

No, a Oklahoma reported picked wvu for whatever reason.

Actually it did go cloudy but that’s because he had his pick on Oklahoma first being a homer reporter and doesn’t know where he’s going I guess

I didn't see that part. Right on. Appreciate the clarification.

Advertisement

Actually it did go cloudy but that’s because he had his pick on Oklahoma first being a homer reporter and doesn’t know where he’s going I guess
It was on Miami before. Our % went from 68 to 63. Ou never had a cb

I was just about to ask the same question. What if he wore the gloves and had a good game and been wearing them ever since then.
That might make sense if he hadn't been wearing all the gear off the field and wearing the canes towels, wrist bands, and everything else. It's either he's trolling or a lean.

Surprised John Garcia Jr. didn’t blindly follow and immediately flip his pick to WVU

Advertisement
Also very strange that Rusty’s sources went from they’re getting the last home visit to they’ve already had it. He somehow framed both scenarios as good for uga lol

This is couldn’t be any truer lol. I was the nice guy in high school and it got me no where. Luckily I was a late bloomer, grew 5 inches and gained 35 lbs after graduation. Girls didn’t recognize me and it allowed me to reinvent myself. I was a ****y jerk after that and I was in p*ssy smashing heaven from 19 on I was living life.........until I turned 26 and my wife got my *** with the “I’m late” text. Two kids later I’m back to being the nice guy, paying taxes and **** Lol.
****. I thought I was the only one. Feel you homie.

Advertisement
So, based on his Instagram, Jadon Haselwood is not at UGA as of a little under 2 hours ago. For a recruit to have a 3 day visit, they would have to make it by tonight as the deadperiod starts on Sunday and recruits have to be out of campus by then. Official visits will run from Thursday to Saturday this weekend because of this. Will be interesting to see if he makes it there late tonight or early tomorrow to have a bit of a shorter visit or if he doesn’t make it at all. I’ll keep an eye out for the fam. Also, darrin hood, who rides along with him in these visits, has also not given any indication on social media that they are at any campus.

So, based on his Instagram, Jadon Haselwood is not at UGA as of a little under 2 hours ago. For a recruit to have a 3 day visit, they would have to make it by tonight as the deadperiod starts on Sunday and recruits have to be out of campus by then. Official visits will run from Thursday to Saturday this weekend because of this. Will be interesting to see if he makes it there late tonight or early tomorrow to have a bit of a shorter visit or if he doesn’t make it at all. I’ll keep an eye out for the fam. Also, darrin hood, who rides along with him in these visits, has also not given any indication on social media that they are at any campus.

This is a very very very good thing!! Hopefully he does not show!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Wtf... So UGA trying to close in on Sanders and DJ??
thats so weird to me. They already got a crowded back room and are trying to make it more crowded. To me I just think they are trying to ensure that they get at least 1 no matter what. I don’t belive they would take that many backs this class.

thats so weird to me. They already got a crowded back room and are trying to make it more crowded. To me I just think they are trying to ensure that they get at least 1 no matter what. I don’t belive they would take that many backs this class.
And guess what, Kenny mcintosh not signing early either

Could very well drop him. He is the worst out of the bunch they are recruiting
Agreed. They’re loaded with quality and they took him. Personally I think Kirby is lying to him big time and wants him at linebacker. It’s a calculated risk. Either he won’t and he’ll transfer or he will and he could be a great linebacker. Either way Kirby doesn’t care about ruining a U school pipeline lol by ****ing the kid off

Advertisement
Back