Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
Wtf... So UGA trying to close in on Sanders and DJ??

One or the other. hedging their bets with Williams because they believe they can land Sanders. They have some contact with a poster on the Texas board who appears to have real inside info. Supposedly it's between UGA and Texas. Bama has fallen back into 3rd. One poster claims that Saban tried to push Sanders to recommit when he was in home on Wednesday and Sanders flat out refused. That's why Williams got the Bama offer Wednesday night. The only unknown right now is UF - Sanders taking final OV there this weekend. They don't believe UF will be a factor but because of the brother there is not 100% certainty.

Supposedly if Sanders goes to UGA, Williams can commit to Bama

Could very well drop him. He is the worst out of the bunch they are recruiting

Yes. This was alluded to. If they can land both Sanders and Williams there is the chance that there won't be a spot...... I think they tried to pressure McIntosh to sign next week. Or they try to give him some kind of shirt.....

Agreed. They’re loaded with quality and they took him. Personally I think Kirby is lying to him big time and wants him at linebacker. It’s a calculated risk. Either he won’t and he’ll transfer or he will and he could be a great linebacker. Either way Kirby doesn’t care about ruining a U school pipeline lol by ****ing the kid off

I saw some stuff that said the plan was to use him in short yard situations. almost like a fullback.

Advertisement
Yes. This was alluded to. If they can land both Sanders and Williams there is the chance that there won't be a spot...... I think they tried to pressure McIntosh to sign next week. Or they try to give him some kind of shirt.....
What’s crazy is that Williams feels we disrespected him but these schools came in around similar times as us and still have not let him commit. Personally I think the whole story BS and he just doesn’t want to come here. Cause he’s clearly the second option

What’s crazy is that Williams feels we disrespected him but these schools came in around similar times as us and still have not let him commit. Personally I think the whole story BS and he just doesn’t want to come here. Cause he’s clearly the second option
Stefan said on the podcast that the difference is he’s from our backyard and we’ve known about him for a long time; meanwhile, all of these other schools had never heard of him until he blew up recently.

Advertisement
Stefan said on the podcast that the difference is he’s from our backyard and we’ve known about him for a long time; meanwhile, all of these other schools had never heard of him until he blew up recently.

This sh*t is so lame. Only Miami gets burned by this attitude from recruits. I wish someone would ask Richt after this signing day if it is harder to recruit in south Florida than he ever thought.

This sh*t is so lame. Only Miami gets burned by this attitude from recruits. I wish someone would ask Richt after this signing day if it is harder to recruit in south Florida than he ever thought.
I’m with ya. I don’t agree with the mindset, just relaying the information.

Advertisement
Haselwood...just watch as the vibe starts to turn real negative for Miami over the next week.

Turn negative!?!? It’s been negative for the last 3 months. Diaz leaving us nothing to do with Haselwood. His mind isn’t going to change over the next 3 days. He is either going to UGA and Miami and that decision was made before the last two days.

Advertisement
Turn negative!?!? It’s been negative for the last 3 months. Diaz leaving us nothing to do with Haselwood. His mind isn’t going to change over the next 3 days. He is either going to UGA and Miami and that decision was made before the last two days.

I didn’t say anything about Diaz. I’m just talking about the pipe dream in general of landing Haselwood. It won’t happen. He’ll start trending hard toward UGA real quick here.

I didn’t say anything about Diaz. I’m just talking about the pipe dream in general of landing Haselwood. It won’t happen. He’ll start trending hard toward UGA real quick here.

I called him to UGA already. Got a ban bet with @Cribby ivwr it actually. You aren’t telling me anything new. I was just saying his decision won’t have anything to do with it “all of sudden” being negative around Miami

Advertisement
Back