Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
D2AA8CAF-A909-44CA-85C3-7DF7212C1620.jpeg

So apparently smart visited Haselwood last week. But still mansel has been off here all along, first he was saying he’s not signing next week and will just announce at the army game. Then he said and confirmed just a few days prior that uga would get the last in home visit for Jadon Haselwood on Thursday night which turns out to be not true again

Last edited:
View attachment 71438

So apparently smart visited Haselwood last week. But still mansel has been off here all along, first he was saying he’s not signing next week and will just announce at the army game. Then he said and confirmed just a few days prior that uga would get the last in home visit for Jadon Haselwood which turns out to be not true again

“Looks like UGA is in better shape than even I thought maybe.”

I love how he threw in “maybe” to cover his ***

View attachment 71438

So apparently smart visited Haselwood last week. But still mansel has been off here all along, first he was saying he’s not signing next week and will just announce at the army game. Then he said and confirmed just a few days prior that uga would get the last in home visit for Jadon Haselwood on Thursday night which turns out to be not true again
Maybe? So you're once again doing an update that you're not sure about? Guys a clown

Advertisement
Cribby already told yall this

I’ve been posting the same thing about Jh since late Sep. literally nothing has changed in his recruitment.

Mansell is just trying to sell subscriptions , spitting out bs , then changing it up to sound like an update. That’s facts.

He’s posting updates on visits that’s old news lol.

Once again I’ll say “ he knows nothing “, it’s just guessing and story telling to make money.

I’ve been posting the same thing about Jh since late Sep. literally nothing has changed in his recruitment.

Mansell is just trying to sell subscriptions , spitting out bs , then changing it up to sound like an update. That’s facts.

Once again I’ll say “ he knows nothing “, it’s just guessing and story telling to make money.

So he is either being kept in the dark about what is going on or he knows what is up and this is all smoke to keep his subscribers believing they are going to take Haselwood back.

And btw, as of today UGA believes Sanders is signing with them. If not them, Texas but not Bama. Bama gave DJ Williams a "conditional offer" last night. If Sanders signs , he cannot commit. If Sanders goes elsewhere he can commit to them.

Advertisement
So he is either being kept in the dark about what is going on or he knows what is up and this is all smoke to keep his subscribers believing they are going to take Haselwood back.

And btw, as of today UGA believes Sanders is signing with them. If not them, Texas but not Bama. Bama gave DJ Williams a "conditional offer" last night. If Sanders signs , he cannot commit. If Sanders goes elsewhere he can commit to them.

Neal and Trey want to play together. Neal isn’t going to Uga, that could’ve changed because I quit asking about them after I was told Neal is done deal to Ala.

But if I know Mansell like I do I’d say he’s full of crap on Trey too. But that’s just me basing it of his bs with jh.

Btw, @MiamiChris wbats your thoughts on this mr img?

Neal and Trey want to play together. Neal isn’t going to Uga, that could’ve changed because I quit asking about them after I was told Neal is done deal to Ala.

But if I know Mansell like I do I’d say he’s full of crap on Trey too. But that’s just me basing it of his bs with jh.

Btw, @MiamiChris wbats your thoughts on this mr img?
Bruh you're a beast I wish you'd be able to post on 247 and call that bum out

Advertisement

GOAT

I was thinking more like a 42.069% chance that any given assistant will be gone by next weekend. I would like to see his data.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back