Jadon Haselwood decommits from Georgia

Advertisement
Advertisement
I must’ve missed that. I’m shocked by that actually. Banda is Diaz’s boy.
Yeah I know But he’s not likely to be the dc at temple probably. And it would be foolish coaching wise and living wise to leave coaching Miami dbs to go to philly to coach the same position and not be a dc

Yeah I know But he’s not likely to be the dc at temple probably. And it would be foolish coaching wise and living wise to leave coaching Miami dbs to go to philly to coach the same position and not be a dc

I agree with that but you also have to see the risk in staying if the new DC doesn’t want him on staff. Then he has no job. I still think he follows Diaz until confirmed by someone inside the program.

I agree with that but you also have to see the risk in staying if the new DC doesn’t want him on staff. Then he has no job. I still think he follows Diaz until confirmed by someone inside the program.
Whoever comes here as DC would be wise to retain Banda. We all knew JJ was good but Banda really maximized the potential of the 5’10” safety. Not to mention turning Redwine from a failed corner to a potential day 2 draft pick. Dude does his job well.

Advertisement
The new coordinator can only input so much into the decision. Diaz didn’t Exaclty put together his own staff. If richt wants to keep Banda he will. There’s no reason for banda to leave unless he is give the DC job which I don’t think he will. He will make less money while freezing his *** off for lesser program if he makes a lateral move. I also didn’t think it made sense for Diaz and was wrong so you never know.

Manny didn't even have that much power to decide who was coming not as an insult just Richt and most coaches want who they're comfortable with. Simpson was a Richt guy, Rumph I doubt would be here etc

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hopefully the in home last night with Haselwood and his family went well. Dugans tweet looked like it might be before they met with him although it is hard to tell. Ivins said it was going to be CMR, Dugans and Thomas Brown.

Hopefully the in home last night with Haselwood and his family went well. Dugans tweet looked like it might be before they met with him although it is hard to tell. Ivins said it was going to be CMR, Dugans and Thomas Brown.
Maybe CMR is waiting to use his in-home the day before the dead period.

Advertisement
Back