Jaden Davis - Take your bow

LuCane

Administrator
Administrator
Thank you for your performance today.

Multiple key plays. Some great angles. Good football stuff.

Like what we saw from him not only for this game, but what it means for our pass coverage against some talented teams.

Advertisement
Baller Success GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have to admit that I struggled a bit with #s today with all the new players. At first I was yelling "Awesome play 22! Hey who is 22?" Ten minutes later, "Awesome play 22! Hey somebody look it up! Jaden Davis?" Half an hour later..... "Another awesome play Jaden Davis! This kid is a **** good football player!"

I try to avoid either casting someone aside, or crowning them on one game. But it sure looks like I really underestimated this addition. He was so **** disruptive at and behind the LOS today it was almost shocking how much he was getting involved back there. I hoped for a depth piece but he looks like a play maker, and that forced fumble tackle was ******* beautiful.

Advertisement
I try to avoid either casting someone aside, or crowning them on one game. But it sure looks like I really underestimated this addition. He was so **** disruptive at and behind the LOS today it was almost shocking how much he was getting involved back there. I hoped for a depth piece but he looks like a play maker, and that forced fumble tackle was ******* beautiful.

Its funny in the transfer portal he was considered one of the best in his position but Oklahoma fans were pretty much happy he was leaving. So far he looks like a stud

Advertisement
The dude was in on almost every huge play. twice he stuffed #1 that should have had a sure fire first down nd he marked him. They didnt get the first down on next play. thats a massive fcking win. This cat was fcking huge for us.

I have to admit that I struggled a bit with #s today with all the new players. At first I was yelling "Awesome play 22! Hey who is 22?" Ten minutes later, "Awesome play 22! Hey somebody look it up! Jaden Davis?" Half an hour later..... "Another awesome play Jaden Davis! This kid is a **** good football player!"
Yep. I kept saying holy **** 22 is legit

Dude came to play today

aTm quarterback lobbed a pass to I think their RB and Jaden Davis was in no mans land under the ball and adjusted AMAZINGLY and tackles the dude. Under rated play but showed his awareness is elite
Was this the play where we stopped them short of a first and then they had a false start on 4th?

Because if it is when you rewatch that play Davis had absolutely no business making that play

I’ve got an 80inch TV and I kept pausing that one making everyone watch that play and pausing it like “look where 22 is…how does he make this play?”

Advertisement
Back