JaDarien Boykin

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Wilder really is done then our LB room is going to be extremely thin for 2020...

Even though I preferred him at DE because I felt he needs to be rushing and moving forward at all time ******* **** up, he was needed b/c LB numbers are scary thin.

Steed, Jennings, Huff, Joyner, and the 2020 freshmen we sign? That’s it right?? I guess we will be hitting the portal for LB’s next year as well ..

Advertisement
If Wilder really is done then our LB room is going to be extremely thin for 2020...

Even though I preferred him at DE because I felt he needs to be rushing and moving forward at all time ******* **** up, he was needed b/c LB numbers are scary thin.

Steed, Jennings, Huff, Joyner, and the 2020 freshmen we sign? That’s it right?? I guess we will be hitting the portal for LB’s next year as well ..
brooks, might add brothers or asante.

Advertisement
Did this kid commit and then have his spot taken away or was he waiting to commit? If it's the latter, isn't that on him? What was he waiting for?

Advertisement
does the staff take brothers and Asante?

Probably not would be my guess.
I saw where Asante has his officials set and we weren’t one of them so idk about that one. We are still trying to get him down and I admire that but I hope we are investing more in the more realistic option in Brothers ..

Advertisement
Back