JaDarien Boykin

All this is False because for the simple reason why would they make him come on an OV just to tell him they don’t want him it doesn’t make any sense Trajan bandy is small but he still ended up at Miami

Advertisement
This is quite disappointing, kid looks like the goods. He may be short but that first step is elite.

All this is False because for the simple reason why would they make him come on an OV just to tell him they don’t want him it doesn’t make any sense Trajan bandy is small but he still ended up at Miami
Not saying it is true, but according to the tweet he lost his spot to a transfer, which can only mean Phillips since Hill is one and done. The Phillips news picked up steam a few days ago during/after Boykin's OV. So if he truly lost his spot because they only have room for Boykin or Phillips, it could make sense.

Does anyone have confirmation other than a stupid *** twitter account called “Caneshades”

Advertisement
Y’all realize they can adjust the roster to fit all the players they want after spring right? Probably going to have some attrition anyways.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If he wanted to be in he should’ve made the move. I’m sure (at least I hope) the staff was transparent on the situation...looks like we got Phillips I’d this true..and I’m with it
Couldn’t agree more. You want kids to stop 💩’n on our offers you have to put your foot down like this.

Although I personally would have him as a project de maybe the kid wanted to play “the game”.

Advertisement
No Boykin is not a cant miss prospect but he would have been serviceable. He’s someone canesinsight always hype up every year just not the usual south Florida prospect like Adrienne talon and Desmond Phillips etc...

this better mean we are getting Bogle, Phillips and one of Brothers/Asante and then Hill after signing day. If we wait around for Bogle and he fvcks us over once again and we miss out on the LBers and Boykin I'm gonna be heated.

Advertisement
Back