JaDarien Boykin

Advertisement
Staff can say whatever they want about where they're recruiting these players but football is ~70% nickel these days. On money downs Boykin and Brooks types will be out on the edge if they're on the field. Off-ball LB is for the guys like Huff and Solomon that can effortlessly move in space. We need more of those.

Huh?
F1FA4116-8F14-447A-95D6-8E4066B7176D.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Per Chad Simmons on rivals. Got off the phone with Boykin saying Miami gave his spot to a transfer.

That would really suck. LOVE Boykins game. Wasnt buying the linebacker talk. Figured they thought that would be what he wanted to hear. Need to stack chips at DE.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Well we certainly aren't telling Phillips no if he wants in.. Same with hill so staff must not be in love with boykins Game and/or are really Confident in landing one of the two

i dont know..all i know is i highly doubt Boykin would be playing end here at close to 5'11 so i dont see the connection between him and Phillips. Could be a numbers thing..but i think he is a backer here in our system. They must be confident in Brothers/Asante.

They must be anticipating Phillips and Hill coming. If Bogle doesn’t end up coming this isn’t a good move. You need a LB (Phillips) and 2 DE. I’d assume Hill and Boykin/Bogle.

If he wanted to be in he should’ve made the move. I’m sure (at least I hope) the staff was transparent on the situation...looks like we got Phillips I’d this true..and I’m with it

Advertisement
Back