JaDarien Boykin

Advertisement
I would go ahead and offer this kid because down the line there will be a alot of players transferring out during spring ball
Get this man now!

1548079457867.png

Advertisement
We have Gt and Louisville as the threats in his recruitment so trust he's ours if Manny wants him which I can't see that he doesn't

Advertisement
Advertisement
He posted alsome pics on Twitter. He looks kind of think already. With his explosive quickness, he would be a candidate to start outside but develop to drop inside. He can be an Aaron Donald type. He would give C & OG’s a problem with his penetration. He is a different player and has different body type than Bogle. We should take him and if Bogle comes, he comes.

He posted alsome pics on Twitter. He looks kind of think already. With his explosive quickness, he would be a candidate to start outside but develop to drop inside. He can be an Aaron Donald type. He would give C & OG’s a problem with his penetration. He is a different player and has different body type than Bogle. We should take him and if Bogle comes, he comes.

He's being recreuited as a Backer. I think he would need 40+ pounds to play dt here effectively.
He is looking more and more like our MLB prospect for the class. And they would finish the lb core off with one of Asante/Brothers who ever chooses us. Based off of his clips i think he can play the spot..and be used how we use our MLB in run downs shooring gaps..blitzing, etc.

I just want him on the defense...kid is a HUNTER.

Advertisement
He's being recreuited as a Backer. I think he would need 40+ pounds to play dt here effectively.
He is looking more and more like our MLB prospect for the class. And they would finish the lb core off with one of Asante/Brothers who ever chooses us. Based off of his clips i think he can play the spot..and be used how we use our MLB in run downs shooring gaps..blitzing, etc.

I just want him on the defense...kid is a HUNTER.

Check out his pic. He is too think for backer. He doesn’t have ideal length for an DE, but I can see him playing there. Depending his ability to add fictional muscle, he could be a 260lb DT and kill it with his quickness and hand play.

Advertisement
Back