JaDarien Boykin

He can probably gain a good 10lb which already puts him at about 250, he will be fine. Theres different ways to use this dude its ridiculous and he has the quickness as well.
He isnt being recruited for DE here anymore. He said diaz told him he likes him at LB.

Advertisement
He isnt being recruited for DE here anymore. He said diaz told him he likes him at LB.
I don't care what he is being recruited has, all I'm saying is u can use the dude in some many different ways. If I was diaz I would invision him as like a khalil mack or Von miller type role.

Advertisement
Take him - can never have too many pass rushers. If Bogle comes great, but he already had his chance to lock in a spot and shutdown the search for other prospects.

This. At some point a message has to be sent. I wanted Bogle in this class, but dude had a chance to commit, yet chose Alabama. I like Boykin's upside a lot more than Bogle. Bogle decided to treat his recruitment like a circus, while Boykin has seemingly been a quiet kid that's taking the process serious.

Having said that, we have a carry over on the defensive side of the ball from last staff that had a propensity for making dumb decisions in recruiting. I will reiterate, do not tell Boykin that his commitment hinges on Bogle. Bogle's mind changes as constantly as the wind. TAKE. BOYKIN.

This. At some point a message has to be sent. I wanted Bogle in this class, but dude had a chance to commit, yet chose Alabama. I like Boykin's upside a lot more than Bogle. Bogle decided to treat his recruitment like a circus, while Boykin has seemingly been a quiet kid that's taking the process serious.

Having said that, we have a carry over on the defensive side of the ball from last staff that had a propensity for making dumb decisions in recruiting. I will reiterate, do not tell Boykin that his commitment hinges on Bogle. Bogle's mind changes as constantly as the wind. TAKE. BOYKIN.

Bogle flakey sure, but the upside is thru the roof.

Advertisement
Bogle flakey sure, but the upside is thru the roof.

That's great. But Boykin's got great upside too. And we at least know the latter has legit interest in us and you could give the benefit of the doubt that he's serious about us. Bogle has been treating his recruitment like a circus and was going to go to Tennessee until he decided last minute that he's going to Bama.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back