JaDarien Boykin

Advertisement
I don’t think we’re waiting on Bogle to grab Boykin. The article says they want Boykin as MLB. Doesn’t make sense to wait on what a DE is going to do before pulling the trigger on a LB.

Advertisement
I don't have a problem taking all three remaining EDGE players in the mix...Hill, Bogle, and Boykin. I'd take'em all.

We are going into 2019 with returning players Garvin, Rousseau, and Patchan with only Harvey and Williams (maybe) as the newcomers at the moment.

We have a lot of roster space that needs to be filled, IMO, in this area. All three should be legit takes.

Advertisement
i dont see or want anything to do with waiting on Bogle to affect this kid. Like i said earlier this kid may can play Backer here, if he truly is 5'11...End will be tough for him here..but sending him on moves from Backer shouldnt be..He has some flexibility imo.

You close out your Lb group with: Brothers, and one of Boykin/Avante (dmv lb) and were cooking.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It doesn't shock me that they would want a guy like this to play LB.

Look at what we do with linebackers, especially in the middle. Come down hill and blitz from a few spots. Can see how they would see Boykin and Joyner in similar roles.

So was Elvis, so was Aaron Donald, so was James Harrison, etc...It actually gives you a natural leverage advantage.
3 guys? Boykin is the same height as diaz and doesn't look like he can add much weight. That's why diaz is recruiting him at LB now.

3 guys? Boykin is the same height as diaz and doesn't look like he can add much weight. That's why diaz is recruiting him at LB now.
He can probably gain a good 10lb which already puts him at about 250, he will be fine. Theres different ways to use this dude its ridiculous and he has the quickness as well.

Advertisement
Back