Jacurri

I rephrase...he's the most accurate QB we have available on the roster lol. Mobility+1
IMG_1171.jpeg

If this is the standard for accuracy and results I think I’ll roll the dice on the kid

Advertisement
Did TVD die? He's going to start Saturday, i'd imagine. Even if we don't want him to.
IDK about TVD, but I know a little piece of me dies every other weekend watching this ****** offense perform.Put the athletic kid in there and see what he can do. Maybe he can provide a spark.

He's not accurate at ALL....
Bruh u act like the kid went 0-25 at the spring game or something. He missed some early easy throws, but he also completed some. What was his numbers for the spring game? We know he ain't the next Tom Brady, but ****, you act like someone said, "Let's line up Stevie Wonder at QB."

Advertisement
The man just saying how he feels. If it don't apply to you, just keep it moving.
Well why the **** you gotta pull that racist **** on here. Don't tell me to keep it moving when I see something I don't like I'm gonna go after you.

Advertisement
Well why the **** you gotta pull that racist **** on here. Don't tell me to keep it moving when I see something I don't like I'm gonna go after you.
A. Who the fucc, is you? I didn't say **** about you being racist, or sounding racist. B. If you not racist or don't think like that, then it don't apply to you, so yea, keep it moving, just like most people here have. Y'all clutter up the board with this bull****. Just like that *** **** y'all be saying with the "Pause" ****. I don't like it...., but some on this board get a kick out of grown men, saying pause after erry gah**** thing. it don't pertain to me, so I keep it moving. See how easy it is? And I don't have to get upset once. I come here to read about Cane football, not racist tripe or political bull****.

A. Who the fucc, is you? I didn't say **** about you being racist, or sounding racist. B. If you not racist or don't think like that, then it don't apply to you, so yea, keep it moving, just like most people have. Y'all clutter up the board with this bull****. Just like that *** **** y'all be saying with the "Pause" ****. I don't like it...., but some on this board get a kick out of grown men, saying pause after erry gah**** thing. it don't pertain to me, so I keep it moving. See how easy it is? And I don't have to get upset once. I come here to read about Cane football, not racist tripe or political bull****.
Ok well this is a free message board so there's going to be people who clutter the board with **** like me for example. It's not that hard to ignore these people....there's a feature for that you know.

Also, take that pause **** up with the person who constantly spews the board with that and not me.

Advertisement
Ok well this is a free message board so there's going to be people who clutter the board with **** like me for example. It's not that hard to ignore these people....there's a feature for that you know.

Also, take that pause **** up with the person who constantly spews the board with that and not me.
Bruh I didn't necessarily mean you when I said "y'all", but you right.

Whatever helps you sleep tonight

I guess we can just keep glossing over that Brown asked to be redshirted because ya know…racism
Stop. The redshirt was over two weeks ago. You and I both agree he should play. I never claimed Jacurri to be something he’s not.

The man literally won’t give us any credence to his hatred towards Jacurri. He said he isn’t an elite athlete. He proceeded to call the man dumb. He hasn’t said one good thing about Jacurri. He’s making him out to be Tate martell. He said he isn’t accurate no one disagrees. But he refuses to acknowledge that JB can bring something else to the offense.

I said it feels racist and it does. Is he maybe or maybe not. I’ve given him ample opportunities to rebuke my thoughts and have an actual conversation. So I will sleep like a king tonight knowing that I defended JB against a guy slandering him on the internet. I’m not that guy to just say stuff just because and I will gladly apologize if new information is presented.

Last edited:
I thought someone said before that JB don't want to play and asked not to play this year so he could transfer? Guess he has no choice though if TVD gets injured during game.

Advertisement
As much as I really don't want to see us add elements of yet another offensive system to our AirBRO-PO offense, at this point, not having some spread option plays for Jacurri is coaching malpractice.

Stop. The redshirt was over two weeks ago. You and I both agree he should play. I never claimed Jacurri to be something he’s not.

The man literally won’t give us any credence to his hatred towards Jacurri. He said he isn’t an elite athlete. He proceeded to call the man dumb. He hasn’t said one good thing about Jacurri. He’s making him out to be Tate martell. He said he isn’t accurate no one disagrees. But he refuses to acknowledge that JB can bring something else to the offense.

I said it feels racist and it does. Is he maybe or maybe not. I’ve given him ample opportunities to rebuke my thoughts and have an actual conversation. So I will sleep like a king tonight knowing that I defended JB against a guy slandering him on the internet. I’m not that guy to just say stuff just because and I will gladly apologize if new information is presented.
I don’t knew who you’re referring to with some of these comments

Just don’t see how making the leap to racism is constructive

best offensive system in CFB right now is what Chadwell runs at Liberty. start Jacurri and install as much of that modern triple option based offense as you can.

Advertisement
Back