Jacurri

Advertisement
I’m just gonna say it. The Jacurri hate feels racist AF. Emory’s accuracy was dog shît against FSU. And people are sucking him off like he’s the messiah.

Jacurri was a true freshman with a terrible oline, much worse weapons and a toxic OC. He still was our best short yardage player. He won us our only game in conference play and it was on the road. Running QB’s are taking over CFB and yet for some reason we have fans that hate this kid. They don’t believe he can improve and feel like his legs are the slightly better tha. Emory and Tyler 😂 we watch Tyler throw to the other team. We watch Emory dirt slants and go 8-23. And they say please no don’t play Jacurri. Fûck every single one of you Jacurri haters. Give the kid a chance.
Racist???....Man GTFOH with that Race card BS....

I’m just gonna say it. The Jacurri hate feels racist AF. Emory’s accuracy was dog shît against FSU. And people are sucking him off like he’s the messiah.

Jacurri was a true freshman with a terrible oline, much worse weapons and a toxic OC. He still was our best short yardage player. He won us our only game in conference play and it was on the road. Running QB’s are taking over CFB and yet for some reason we have fans that hate this kid. They don’t believe he can improve and feel like his legs are the slightly better tha. Emory and Tyler 😂 we watch Tyler throw to the other team. We watch Emory dirt slants and go 8-23. And they say please no don’t play Jacurri. Fûck every single one of you Jacurri haters. Give the kid a chance.
Honestly **** off. Don’t ever come in here with that racist crap. What a piece of **** thing to say.

Racist???....Man GTFOH with that Race card BS....
Nah man I’m standing right here lol I can’t understand the Jacurri hate. It literally makes no sense to me.

This of all the post is the only one you chose to respond. Instead of responding to any of my points you say, “I heard that Jacurri is dumb”

1699896213573.gif

Advertisement
So the 3rd string backup to 2 guys this board has called trash all season is apparently a hidden gem and is about to turn into Cam Newton with the same uncreative OC we’ve *****ed about the last month.

Guys, the kid pleaded with coaches to RS and if there was any indication he was better than Emory he would’ve started last game as he could’ve still preserved his RS.

Only reason to play JB is because TVD ain’t coming back next year so might as well see what you have with JB. Knowing this staff, they probably offer the TVD the chance to redeem himself with some quality film for the transfer portal.

No matter who plays I just hope that some portal qb is thinking how much they could help our offense improve.

So the 3rd string backup to 2 guys this board has called trash all season is apparently a hidden gem and is about to turn into Cam Newton with the same uncreative OC we’ve *****ed about the last month.

Guys, the kid pleaded with coaches to RS and if there was any indication he was better than Emory he would’ve started last game as he could’ve still preserved his RS.

Only reason to play JB is because TVD ain’t coming back next year so might as well see what you have with JB. Knowing this staff, they probably offer the TVD the chance to redeem himself with some quality film for the transfer portal.
No one has questioned his athletic ability. It is our best option

Advertisement
BC has found a way to make Castellanos effective by scheming around his dual threat ability, they are sitting at 6 wins. If we are going to play keep away clock possession the rest of the year and throw tunnel screens, slants, and comebacks, Jacurri should play.

It doesn't matter who starts, they'll look like trash due to the coaches. What's crazy about it all is how routine throws for a high school kid have become a challenge here. This offensive staff is weak as **** and couldn't coach a QB out of a wet paper sack.

Jacurri's legs mean nothing at all if the opposing teams know there's literally nothing to worry about in regards to passing.
This isn't a fair post to Jacurri. He isn't accurate but him running does add stress to a defense when you have the OL we have. Good luck stopping it. Jaccuri may be the most explosive runner we have on the roster outside of Brashard.

Jaccuri has a strong arm, I'd love to see him throw slants, 9 routes, outs, come backs and back shoulder throws.

Jordan Travis isn't that accurate as a passer but FSU gives him easier throws to make and reduce difficulty of half his passes by throwing screens and using their backs, which are generally easier passes to make.

There’s no race bs going on. J.Brown lost most fans confidence in passing at the spring game and fall scrimmages. And thats coming off his inaccurate performances last season. He’s a monster of a physical freak that we all wish could put it all together.

My worry with starting tvd is him throwing 2 first half picks, demoralizing team and then praying JB can lift us out of a hole. Not sure we have that type of O right now. JB might throw some picks but he at least gives us mobile QB type stuff and mix in a clemson safe playbook and we might have a chance.

I stayed with tvd for a while but after nc state i gave up. Kid is cooked with the yips and has no feet.

Advertisement
It’s more than that. If you don’t play JB it says we do not believe he is a part of our long term future. You might as well tell him to transfer.

From a roster management perspective. Why wouldn’t you at least see what he can do? If he comes out and is terrible and transfers it is what it is. But what if he plays at the same level of Emory? Tyler won’t be here regardless.

Is it smart to enter spring football with Emory or the mend, Judd Anderson and insert transfer? Or from a program standpoint does it make more sense to have JB, Emory, Judd and a transfer?
those are good points, but for me the primary reason to play jacurri and never play TVD again here is i think the team/defense will fold if we trot TVD out there again and he misses wide open receivers to instead throw the ball to the other team. which would be a really terrible outcome for this team going forward considering all the progress mario and co have made in changing the culture and getting this team to fight, scrape, and compete.

there's a lot to criticize mario over since he's come here, but i don't think anyone can seriously argue that he hasn't done a good job in getting this team to fight and compete to the final whistle. honestly don't understand the boards reaction to the FSU loss. it sucked that we lost, but i was impressed by how the team competed. all season i have loved watching this team compete and i think we're so close to breaking through and we're building something here. still think that. i guess i'm making a leap of faith as the results haven't been there. my scorching hot take is we've lost more games than we should have, because for half the season we have been better at completing forward passes to the other team than our own, and i willing to bet we fix that issue in the coming years, lol.

Unless someone thinks Tyler suddenly regains the ability to throw to the proper team.
There’s no race bs going on. J.Brown lost most fans confidence in passing at the spring game and fall scrimmages. And thats coming off his inaccurate performances last season. He’s a monster of a physical freak that we all wish could put it all together.

My worry with starting tvd is him throwing 2 first half picks, demoralizing team and then praying JB can lift us out of a hole. Not sure we have that type of O right now. JB might throw some picks but he at least gives us mobile QB type stuff and mix in a clemson safe playbook and we might have a chance.

I stayed with tvd for a while but after nc state i gave up. Kid is cooked with the yips and has no feet.
With the offense that we have shown we are going to play for the rest of the season. Jacurri's dual threat ability allows us to potentially have more explosive scramble type plays.

It doesn't matter who starts, they'll look like trash due to the coaches. What's crazy about it all is how routine throws for a high school kid have become a challenge here. This offensive staff is weak as **** and couldn't coach a QB out of a wet paper sack.
People seem to forgotten that JB has started in games and has won with even ****tier OC

Advertisement
At this point we have zero identity on offense. The one thing we haven’t done is the read option. That play would actually work with Brown. It would compliment the running game and stop the safeties from crashing hard on first down. We at-least need to give Brown some snaps to run that play.

No one has questioned his athletic ability. It is our best option
Not disagreeing with you on whether he’s our best option, but our OC hasn’t shown us anything game plan wise that makes me think he’ll help JB succeed.

Mario and Dawson need to start JB just to see if we have something with him and for Dawson to show he can be a quality signal caller with an avg QB

Advertisement
Back