Jacurri

Advertisement
You think FSU was scared of EW passing? TVD most likely won’t be here next year give Brown some burn.
#1....the refs missed 2 obvious Pass interferences on balls Emory threw.
#2 Emory extended 2 drives with 1st down runs, unfortunately getting hurt on the 2nd, even though it put us in position to tie or win.
TVD ain't coming back next yr.

Teams ain’t even scared of Tvd’s passing. It’s obvious blitz on first and second down and drop 8 on the third.

****** offensive coordinator and ****** qb play. atleast with jacurri we can get some type of RPO.

Advertisement
Again, we just had our QB throw for less then 50% completion rate and we're harping on Jacurri being inaccurate? At least bro isnt a statue and can extend drives. Emory missed a bunch of throws that would've resulted in first downs. Let's at least SEE what Jacurri can do in a live game situation behind a great OL. It's insane its taken this long to consider having a Dual Threat QB play behind this line. We already run 2 plays all game anyways, just RPO every god **** play at this point.
I agree with playing Brown at this stage. FWIW, I think TVD is near-unplayable, and I don't think he lasts a full 60 minutes with injury accumulation.

All of that said, to be a "dual threat," you have to be able to pass.

#1....the refs missed 2 obvious Pass interferences on balls Emory threw.
#2 Emory extended 2 drives with 1st down runs, unfortunately getting hurt on the 2nd, even though it put us in position to tie or win.
TVD ain't coming back next yr.
He also missed a ton of throws. He played with a lot of guts for a true freshman but he was inaccurate in the second half. Let Brown play. rely on the defense and throws within ten yards.

Advertisement
Jacurri's legs mean nothing at all if the opposing teams know there's literally nothing to worry about in regards to passing.
Grossly inaccurate. Let me paint this picture. All season our QB’s have had pockets the size of the Atlantic Ocean. Opponents are dropping 8 into coverage and because of their inability to throw with accuracy, read defenses or here’s an idea, run the football for 5-6 yards like Emory did twice to keep the drive going. We’ve simplified our passing game to screens and slants. Don’t be disrespectful Jacurri can throw a screen pass. We haven’t seen any throws that Jacurri cannot make in weeks.

Another side, Mario has made it very clear that we are going to run the ball no matter what. What are teams doing now? They’re blitzing like maniacs off the edge and crashing down the line to stop our running backs. What would happen if we had a qb that could pull the ball and run 22 MPH into the boundary? We want to have a smash mouth attack and we’re limiting ourselves because our qb is non-factor in the run game. Jacurri either holds the blitzer or end on the edge or takes off around him for a potentially huge play.

Our offense is elementary at best but we do have an elite offensive line. What if our run game can improve by 60-80 yards a game with Jacurri? That could be what gets us over the top in these games. If we can go from 140-150 rushing yards to 200-220 rushing yards that’s meaningful.

Advertisement
I love how people knock jacurri accuracy but in the same sentence praise EW accuracy. both were true freshman.
100%

I mean forget EW accuracy for a moment

The alternative is TVD, who’s only accurate when throwing to the other team

The **** are we even talking about here with Browns accuracy?

Advertisement
I agree with playing Brown at this stage. FWIW, I think TVD is near-unplayable, and I don't think he lasts a full 60 minutes with injury accumulation.

All of that said, to be a "dual threat," you have to be able to pass.
Why are people acting like he’ll miss every throw? Sure he’ll miss some easy ones but so has literally all our other QBs this season…

Advertisement
Back