Jacurri

But what if that one dimension is elite? Why are you ignoring that?
ELITE?!?!?! If Brown is the second coming of Tommie Frazier, we should already be running the I-Bone, and Paul Johnson should be RB/QB coach.

Advertisement
You think FSU was scared of EW passing? TVD most likely won’t be here next year give Brown some burn.
i think we crossed the 50 twice in the second half saturday. EW wasnt great but he showed balls and heart. im not gonna hate on him for that. hes got some physical limitations to be special in my uninformed opinion, but who knows how he turns out. hes still so young. the injury is a bummer for his development tbh and likely takes him out of the starting job for next year. he needs time to develop and now having to rehab a gruesome injury instead of doing QB camps etc sucks.

brown has the physical tools to be great but he needs development and coaching along with a creative scheme to take advantage of what he does well.

Advertisement
the best part about tvd saturday was instead of finding a wide open X on fourht down, he throws into coverage across his body. like the one time, you needed to find your butt buddy
It was poetic (as someone else mentioned)

I know we all had that “what if” glimmer when he came in but it ended exactly how it was scripted

People have been shredding TVD mental state and toughness for a long time

I’m sure getting benched, then coming into the end of the game to go 2-7 and throw the game ending INT has done wonders for his confidence

Advertisement
I’m just gonna say it. The Jacurri hate feels racist AF. Emory’s accuracy was dog shît against FSU. And people are sucking him off like he’s the messiah.

Jacurri was a true freshman with a terrible oline, much worse weapons and a toxic OC. He still was our best short yardage player. He won us our only game in conference play and it was on the road. Running QB’s are taking over CFB and yet for some reason we have fans that hate this kid. They don’t believe he can improve and feel like his legs are the slightly better tha. Emory and Tyler 😂 we watch Tyler throw to the other team. We watch Emory dirt slants and go 8-23. And they say please no don’t play Jacurri. Fûck every single one of you Jacurri haters. Give the kid a chance.

Jacurri's legs mean nothing at all if the opposing teams know there's literally nothing to worry about in regards to passing.
Although he's not consistently accurate I think hes good enough with short passes and ability to run makes him dangerous been wanting to see him in limited play since UNC tbh

jacurri may well play turrible but there are many reasons one can think of to play him. the only reason to play TVD the rest of the year is if jacurri's arms and legs fall off, and even at that point i'd prefer LOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU cristobal at QB

Pray for a miracle that the lightbulb goes off with his throwing consistency in the offseason. This is the type of athleticism we desperately need at the Qb position.

Advertisement
What some miss about having a true dual threat back there is that it opens up more passing lanes (a few ways) which then lessens the importance of pinpoint accuracy.

So what he can’t drop a football in a trash can from 30 yds out with no pressure in his face and no defenders.

i think we crossed the 50 twice in the second half saturday. EW wasnt great but he showed balls and heart. im not gonna hate on him for that. hes got some physical limitations to be special in my uninformed opinion, but who knows how he turns out. hes still so young. the injury is a bummer for his development tbh and likely takes him out of the starting job for next year. he needs time to develop and now having to rehab a gruesome injury instead of doing QB camps etc sucks.

brown has the physical tools to be great but he needs development and coaching along with a creative scheme to take advantage of what he does well.
From what I've been told...Brown doesn't have it upstairs and his passing is horrendous....

Advertisement
I know this. Jacurri Brown is not injured. Every other QB on the roster is. Put the kid in and call it just as conservative as Emory’s game plan. He should be fine.

I’m just gonna say it. The Jacurri hate feels racist AF. Emory’s accuracy was dog shît against FSU. And people are sucking him off like he’s the messiah.

Jacurri was a true freshman with a terrible oline, much worse weapons and a toxic OC. He still was our best short yardage player. He won us our only game in conference play and it was on the road. Running QB’s are taking over CFB and yet for some reason we have fans that hate this kid. They don’t believe he can improve and feel like his legs are the slightly better tha. Emory and Tyler 😂 we watch Tyler throw to the other team. We watch Emory dirt slants and go 8-23. And they say please no don’t play Jacurri. Fûck every single one of you Jacurri haters. Give the kid a chance.
I’m just gonna say it

This is a “you” thing

jacurri may well play turrible but there are many reasons one can think of to play him. the only reason to play TVD the rest of the year is if jacurri's arms and legs fall off, and even at that point i'd prefer LOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU cristobal at QB
It’s more than that. If you don’t play JB it says we do not believe he is a part of our long term future. You might as well tell him to transfer.

From a roster management perspective. Why wouldn’t you at least see what he can do? If he comes out and is terrible and transfers it is what it is. But what if he plays at the same level of Emory? Tyler won’t be here regardless.

Is it smart to enter spring football with Emory or the mend, Judd Anderson and insert transfer? Or from a program standpoint does it make more sense to have JB, Emory, Judd and a transfer?

Advertisement
Back