Jacurri Brown's game today

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This kid has the potential to be a generational athlete at QB. 6-4/6-5 and will be 225 by the time he steps foot on campus. Laser for an arm, incredibly fluid on the field and a legit 4.6/4.7 kid. Incredibly raw as a passer but That is stuff that you work with any day of the week

His team is cheeks. He literally does everything. Literally everything! The OC had a lot of questionable calls too.
Lowndes only return maybe 3-4 starters on offense. They made the state semifinals last year. Last 20 years they’ve been a power in Georgia football’s highest region qualification, but they’re longtime coach Randy McPherson retired who ran the veer for decades I think. So this is their second year of an entirely new offense that actually throws the football.

I would love nothing more to get mocked for this thread and take every day for eternity. Torrance Gibson was a way better passer. I don't know why some people have a problem keeping it real. Super glad he's on our team. But if we're depending on his arm, we have problems. Turning this off and going out.
In 2025 when he’s getting his heisman i will look back on this fondly. Have you not watched his tape before? I didn’t think anyone thought he was NOT a project. kid is a Diamond in the rough and with TVD and Garcia, we have time to develop him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
anyone got his final stat line?
Based off my memory

3 tds 0 int
1 lost fumble

Atleast 150 yards rushing

And I have to say, his OC is holding him back. Worst offense ever, think Paul Johnson GT.

They were down 14 with like 2 minutes left and forced to pass the ball. Jacurri lead them to two quick scores. Even made a great completion that was called back to an oline penalty, and another good pass that hit his receiver in the helmet.

He obviously has mechanic issues that need work, but man he has every tool you want. Is a gamer. And is raw bc his coaching staff is a$s juice

Man, if y’all can’t tell a bullshyt offensive scheme when u see one, then I don’t know what to tell u. That OC didn’t help the kid at all. Any success that was had, was ALL Jacurri! You’re not gonna win a lot of games when you’re playing against talented dudes on the other sideline. There was a TON of things the OC/HC could have done to help the kid out. And I ain’t talking about slinging it all over the yard either. I mentioned most of them in an earlier post. Simple stuff. Anybody judging this kid off of one game, in that system… needs their fuccin heads examined. Or they don’t know wtf they looking at.

Based off my memory

3 tds 0 int
1 lost fumble

Atleast 150 yards rushing

And I have to say, his OC is holding him back. Worst offense ever, think Paul Johnson GT.

They were down 14 with like 2 minutes left and forced to pass the ball. Jacurri lead them to two quick scores. Even made a great completion that was called back to an oline penalty, and another good pass that hit his receiver in the helmet.

He obviously has mechanic issues that need work, but man he has every tool you want. Is a gamer. And is raw bc his coaching staff is a$s juice
This. Wang T from the shotgun. Makes Paul Johnson look like Andy Reid.

Advertisement
Back