Jacurri Brown's game today

Advertisement
Advertisement
He is a specimen strong arm and strong runner he us definitely gonna need time in college should be ready by his 3rd year when it will be his turn after tvd and jake

He is a specimen strong arm and strong runner he us definitely gonna need time in college should be ready by his 3rd year when it will be his turn after tvd and jake
I hope in the intervening years we recruit an accurate passer. Jacurri can run routes, catch tds and block downfield. A lot you can do with a guy with his build. But if he is under center lord help us, dude throws worse than Malik Rosier

Advertisement
I hope in the intervening years we recruit an accurate passer. Jacurri can run routes, catch tds and block downfield. A lot you can do with a guy with his build. But if he is under center lord help us, dude throws worse than Malik Rosier
Nah rosier had no where near the arm strength and horrible mechanics brown has bad mechanics I would like to see jacurri in a taysom hill type roll till he is ready

Advertisement
He's physically huge. Seems to either not really know the plays or maybe it's a new offense. Just not consistent. He doesn't seem to have much around him in the way of skill guys.

Much like Michael Johnson Jr, this is a cat who better accept the position change early. This dude can be a great player. He is a horrible QB and passer. But I might like him even over Skinner at TE.

Just threw a great pass on a RPO Slant(Lashlee 🤔).. Followed up by a read option he pulled for 9.. Aeen the blitz from his blindside spun out for a nice gain of about 15+ to get his team to RZ
Yea I just turned the game on and saw him lead them down the field. Lets see what he continues to do.

Most scouts don't make judgment off a player in one quarter, so I won't either. I know CIS is more talented tho, so I'm seeing these definitive scouting reports lol.

I also remember this time last year CIS hated Jake Garcia and now they slobber all over his ******* lol.

Advertisement
Yea I just turned the game on and saw him lead them down the field. Lets see what he continues to do.

Most scouts don't make judgment off a player in one quarter, so I won't either. I know CIS is more talented tho, so I'm seeing these definitive scouting reports lol.

I also remember this time last year CIS hated Jake Garcia and now they slobber all over his ******* lol.
I get you. That post wasn’t my assessment on him just pointing out how good he looked that drive. Showed me what Lashlee sees in him… When comfortable he’s scary

Much like Michael Johnson Jr, this is a cat who better accept the position change early. This dude can be a great player. He is a horrible QB and passer. But I might like him even over Skinner at TE.
He’s nothing like MJJ; stop it..

He’s nothing like MJJ; stop it..
Aren't you MJJ's kin? You think MJJ is the better QB? Or that Jacurri is the better QB? I think they are both NFL guys who are delusional if they think they're gonna get a pro bag dishing the rock.

Advertisement
Back