Jacurri Brown's game today

Aren't you MJJ's kin? You think MJJ is the better QB? Or that Jacurri is the better QB? I think they are both NFL guys who are delusional if they think they're gonna get a pro bag dishing the rock.
I don’t know who made you qualified to be a scout or qb evaluator, but watch FAU this season when my nephew comes out to throw the rock. He’s much more of a polished qb than Jacurri at the same stage of their development. He may or may not be an NFL qb, but saying jacurri is better right now is not accurate.

Advertisement
I don’t know who made you qualified to be a scout or qb evaluator, but watch FAU this season when my nephew comes out to throw the rock. He’s much more of a polished qb than Jacurri at the same stage of their development. He may or may not be an NFL qb, but saying jacurri is better right now is not accurate.
Yo, I agree. Worse QB than MJJ, from the horse's mouth. I hope Lashlee puts in work. But I really hope Likens gets a hold of him and talks some sense. If Jacurri, unlike MJJ, realizes he can't play QB, we might have a first rounder. I'm done with this, but y'all will see. I hope to be wrong. But, I think everyone realizes I'm not. I'm not hating, just hope we change Jacurri's position.

Yo, I agree. Worse QB than MJJ, from the horse's mouth. I hope Lashlee puts in work. But I really hope Likens gets a hold of him and talks some sense. If Jacurri, unlike MJJ, realizes he can't play QB, we might have a first rounder. I'm done with this, but y'all will see. I hope to be wrong. But, I think everyone realizes I'm not. I'm not hating, just hope we change Jacurri's position.
Fair enough. ✊

He’s got a lot to work on. No doubt about that. But he’s got some tools. Big arm. Big frame. Nice speed. Overall a really good athlete. Not a polished QB by any means, but we don’t need him to be that at this point. His play caller ain’t helping him out at all, either. All plays are either Brown running middle, left or right, draw….. or try and hit em deep. No stick routes, hitches, quick slants, shallows, mesh…. nothing to help this young dude out. Give him a real OC and a **** scheme and judge him then. Watching this offense is brutal.

Let’s just see how he bounces back. A little bit of humble pie never hurt anyone. Eat up kid. Nom nom nom. 😋

Advertisement
Nothing like writing a kid off in his first game of his senior year.

Put the booze down. We get it. You don’t like Brown as a QB.

He's a big, athletic, kid with a big arm. Plus, he's going to be sitting for atleast 2 years. I don't think we can do much better here..

Whoever UM signs will have to battle it out with TVD, and Garcia, and they will be a couple years behind both. Jacurri, to me, is the perfect prospect for the position UM is currently in. Tons of potential but he understands he has some work to do. Plus, he should give our D fits on scout team

Advertisement
Nothing like writing a kid off in his first game of his senior year.

Put the booze down. We get it. You don’t like Brown as a QB.
BAC is currently 0.00. Been stuck at family stuff today, hence why I am watching dreadful HS football. Hopefully in a few hours I can put a couple back. Maybe, hammered enough, this guy will be an adequate passer. You're seeing the same things I am. It is what it is.

Advertisement
Don’t know if y’all gonna like this, but this kid is not good. If Kosi could barely play at Miami… then this has no chance. So glad we have Garcia.
I am not saying the kid is going to be elite at the next level or start at a major program, but how does he get an invite to the elite 11 amongst the nation's top qb prospects if he was that terrible?

Advertisement
I am not saying the kid is going to be elite at the next level or start at a major program, but how does he get an invite to the elite 11 amongst the nation's top qb prospects if he was that terrible?
Did you see how he did there? Let's just say it wasn't a stellar outing.

Wait, your nephew is playing for FAU this season? How is he in the same stage of development if he has 1. been introduced to a college football coach 2. surrounded by college football players and 3. literally is at college compared to a HS senior who is playing his first game this season?

This is just classic typical CIS. Writing the guy off after a couple of quarters in his first high school game of the year.

Unbelievable.

I’m not cheerleading for him, I don’t know what his ultimate upside or downside is, but some of you people need to stick to your day jobs.

I remember a guy that played quarterback in Boynton Beach that you would’ve probably crucified and is now cashing multi-million dollar paychecks in the NFL and is an NFL MVP. You know who I’m talking about.

Just shut the fūck up saying he has no chance. You don’t know that. He might be unpolished, so the fūck what.

Advertisement
Back