Jacurri Brown's game today

This is just classic typical CIS. Writing the guy off after a couple of quarters in his first high school game of the year.

Unbelievable.

I’m not cheerleading for him, I don’t know what his ultimate upside or downside is, but some of you people need to stick to your day jobs.

I remember a guy that played quarterback in Boynton Beach that you would’ve probably crucified and is now cashing multi-million dollar paychecks in the NFL and is an NFL MVP. You know who I’m talking about.

Just shut the fūck up saying he has no chance. You don’t know that. He might be unpolished, so the fūck what.
CIS scouts > Rhett Lashlee, I mean we know it already, its common sense.

Advertisement
BAC is currently 0.00. Been stuck at family stuff today, hence why I am watching dreadful HS football. Hopefully in a few hours I can put a couple back. Maybe, hammered enough, this guy will be an adequate passer. You're seeing the same things I am. It is what it is.
You’re hyperventilating and overreacting. Chill out. Assuming 1 of Jake and Garcia end up being above average QBs, Jacurri has 3 years to develop.

I do agree with you though. If QB doesn’t pan out then I see a Logan Thomas type of future for him in the NFL. High probability this guy makes it to the NFL regardless of his success under center.

A lot of Top high school QBs have been groomed since birth to be college QBs and their parents have paid tens of thousands to professional QB coaches to work with kids on footwork and mechanics. I don't think Brown has had the luxury of working with the best QB coaches on the planet and he's doing it all with raw talent. That's exactly the type of prospect you take when you know he won't be in line to start for 2-3 years. If Lashlee realizes he isn't making enough progress after year 1, there is plenty of time to turn Brown into a TE or some dynamic hybrid position player.

This is just classic typical CIS. Writing the guy off after a couple of quarters in his first high school game of the year.

Unbelievable.

I’m not cheerleading for him, I don’t know what his ultimate upside or downside is, but some of you people need to stick to your day jobs.

I remember a guy that played quarterback in Boynton Beach that you would’ve probably crucified and is now cashing multi-million dollar paychecks in the NFL and is an NFL MVP. You know who I’m talking about.

Just shut the fūck up saying he has no chance. You don’t know that. He might be unpolished, so the fūck what.
The same MFs who love Lashlee want to trash a kid who he's scouted and absolutely believes I after 1 quarter. **** is pathetic and it's so tiring to always see idiots want to make hot takes and when they're wrong they never admit they're wrong. Either give the kids a chance or STFU is how I feel

9499B9E2-690E-4B54-9424-FB8DE67FA05E.jpeg

Advertisement
I don’t know who made you qualified to be a scout or qb evaluator, but watch FAU this season when my nephew comes out to throw the rock. He’s much more of a polished qb than Jacurri at the same stage of their development. He may or may not be an NFL qb, but saying jacurri is better right now is not accurate.
I liked your nephew as a athlete at the QB coming out..wanted him in Orange n green..that said this a opinion..and your opinion to be 💯..is biased..and Kosi and that other guy are in that QB race in boca..Johnson hasn’t been named the starter😂

Advertisement
Yea I just turned the game on and saw him lead them down the field. Lets see what he continues to do.

Most scouts don't make judgment off a player in one quarter, so I won't either. I know CIS is more talented tho, so I'm seeing these definitive scouting reports lol.

I also remember this time last year CIS hated Jake Garcia and now they slobber all over his ******* lol.
CIS makes judgements off one play Nvm a full quarter

A lot of Top high school QBs have been groomed since birth to be college QBs and their parents have paid tens of thousands to professional QB coaches to work with kids on footwork and mechanics. I don't think Brown has had the luxury of working with the best QB coaches on the planet and he's doing it all with raw talent. That's exactly the type of prospect you take when you know he won't be in line to start for 2-3 years. If Lashlee realizes he isn't making enough progress after year 1, there is plenty of time to turn Brown into a TE or some dynamic hybrid position player.
This is exactly a point I made about jaccurri. Kid is not a finished project, has not been groomed since 10 years old to be a cookie cutter mechanically sound qb

Advertisement
I very rarely react with the "dumb" reaction on a post.

When I do, you have really **** the bed.
I look forward to watching his "passing" prowess develop. I'm cool with the take. But if you think this is even average HS QB play, oh well.

Advertisement
I am not saying the kid is going to be elite at the next level or start at a major program, but how does he get an invite to the elite 11 amongst the nation's top qb prospects if he was that terrible?
Size and attributes. He has a strong arm, but that’s about it. Also, I hate to break it you, but Elite11 means nothing. Tate Martell, Blake Barnett, Jarrett Williams, etc were elite 11 QBs too. I wish the best for the kid though

Last edited:
I would love nothing more to get mocked for this thread and take every day for eternity. Torrance Gibson was a way better passer. I don't know why some people have a problem keeping it real. Super glad he's on our team. But if we're depending on his arm, we have problems. Turning this off and going out.

Advertisement
Back