Jacory Harris was our best QB post-Dorsey

Malik showed in 2017 he can win football games. Malik made game winning plays thats year During crunch time. Big runs, not getting sacked, big throws, etc. Unfortunately it didn’t translate to 18. The most important factor in college at qb is having that it factor and the ability to win football games when it matters. Mahomes might be the exception but I never watched him in college. If you have the ball in your hands late in games time and time again like Kaaya did in college you have to pull some of those out. He did not do that once

Understood, but like this post shows, Miami fans spend a load of time on debating unrealized potential. Wins is what its all about. The German Army was the best in the World in 1942 - But I'll take the guys who pulled out the W in 1945!

Advertisement
Understood, but like this post shows, Miami fans spend a load of time on debating unrealized potential. Wins is what its all about. The German Army was the best in the World in 1942 - But I'll take the guys who pulled out the W in 1945!

No question about it. Especially winnable games. Have no idea if mahomes had chances to win games late like kaaya did. If I had to guess he didn’t because he has that it factor

1a. Berlin 1b. Morris 2. Kaaya 3. Harris

All could've benefited in better schemes. All things the same, i think the above is the order they would fall in. Morris probably had the most potential and could be a 1 on his own tier if he was in the right system and had consistent coaching.

Advertisement
People on this site love to hate on Kaaya for some reason. He clearly had the best career of any QB at UM since Dorsey.

1595607878812.png

People on this site love to hate on Kaaya for some reason. He clearly had the best career of any QB at UM since Dorsey.
I don't hate on Kaaya, but the reason for their dislike is obvious: every time one of his teams had the chance to have a strong season, the team blew it. He shares some of the blame. Losing to F$U also doesn't help anyone wearing a Canes uniform, particularly when you lose to them in brutally close, gut-wrenching fashion.

Advertisement
Fsu 09 I became a fan of his.
By the clemson game some of the shine came off. Unc game was horrible and I don't think he been right since. The osu game in 2010 is when I felt I hyped him up too fast. He was decent but waaay too inconsistent to be great

Advertisement
that or the shot kayaa took that knocked his tooth out may be some of the hardest qb hits out there
either one of those hits gets the guy thrown out 3 times today.

I also remember Kayaa on Gruden's QB show before the draft talking about that play. "so you leave a guy unblocked?" Yeah "we don't do that up here"

Obviously the Germans biggest mistake

Most Talented? Kaaya by a country mile

If I was playing in a championship game with Lashlee at OC? I'd take Morris.

Advertisement
I've only read the 1st page and that alone just reminded me that we've honestly misused the fvck out of our qbs from jacory to kaaya

/groundbreaking news I know lol

If I had to pick 1 QB since Dorsey and before King to start in this current scheme it would be Jacory Harris with Stephen Morris 2nd Brad Kaaya 3rd.

Advertisement
Back