Jacory Harris was our best QB post-Dorsey

Advertisement
While Torretta isn't often talked about as one the great Miami QB's, I've watched some film of him.

He had a knack of throwing a good ball 0.01 seconds before he got hit. It wasn't just one game he did this, it was several games.

Dude was not spooked at all in the pocket and could take a beating.
I noticed that live. He continually got clobbered in games I attended as a student. To me at the time, he seemed he was just chucking it up almost like a Hail Mary as he was getting smashed.

Advertisement
While Torretta isn't often talked about as one the great Miami QB's, I've watched some film of him.

He had a knack of throwing a good ball 0.01 seconds before he got hit. It wasn't just one game he did this, it was several games.

Dude was not spooked at all in the pocket and could take a beating.
I am a massive Torretta supporter.

Advertisement
Most unclutch QB I have ever had the displeasure of watching. Tools were there with head and arm. Legs were not and most importantly he was not a winner. Most important trait in a QB is being a winner imo
Patrick Maholmes is the best quarterback in the world right now. He went 13-16 in college. It's almost like no matter how good of a quarterback you are, you need to have good teammates to actually win games.

Most important trait in a QB is being a winner imo

Well then:

USATSI_10300414_168380823_lowres.jpg

Advertisement
Patrick Maholmes is the best quarterback in the world right now. He went 13-16 in college. It's almost like no matter how good of a quarterback you are, you need to have good teammates to actually win games.
Malik showed in 2017 he can win football games. Malik made game winning plays thats year During crunch time. Big runs, not getting sacked, big throws, etc. Unfortunately it didn’t translate to 18. The most important factor in college at qb is having that it factor and the ability to win football games when it matters. Mahomes might be the exception but I never watched him in college. If you have the ball in your hands late in games time and time again like Kaaya did in college you have to pull some of those out. He did not do that once

Advertisement
2nd half of Junior year for Kaaya was great. Have no idea how that offense went from what we saw in 2016- richt in 2018. Night and day difference regardless of **** qb play

Advertisement
Back