Jacob Lichtenstein, DL transfer from USC

Wait till he sees all the backers! Chase Smith can ball, Johnson has potential, Troutman is crazy but is he really 5-9? Outside of that, and Wesley, he’s gonna sign portal kids and i wouldn’t be shocked if some kids bounce

I think you're being optimistic with Johnson and Troutman.

I'm high on Chase and Keontra. Liked Cave coming out, haven't seen enough of him to know what's up. ... Steed may take another step. Maybe Brooks rises from the ashes. Net/net, we need 1 portal MLB for certain, after that I'd wait to eval where the rest of these guys are at come Spring ball.

Advertisement
I like how we was down to Penn ST and Miami. First head to head recruiting match up between Manny and Mario. We see how that ended. Looking more and more like we made the right choice.

Advertisement
I don’t care about stats at DT, it’s the least of my worries. I want somebody filling gaps and causing rb’s to bounce. There’s no stat for that. I want a guy who can cave the pocket from the inside ,which causes the qb to leave the pocket and take his eyes off the receivers.

Nesta was the only dt that was somewhat consistent. But even he was more flash plays. As a player nobody on our DL has shown to be more than a pretty good player or less. That’s why our defense was trash, we need dudes on the DL. The DL and especially the dt’s dictate how good your defense will be. All I see is meh so far. LT doesn’t count because he was a true fr. The rest have been meh.

Bring me dudes on the DL via the portal or HS.
We will miss Nesta next year. People won’t realize it until he is gone.

Welcome to the U young man and welcome back home bro…come in and compete your *** off I want to see U on the field next year…Go Canes

Advertisement
Based on the DL we going after it seems to me we are moving to a 3-4. This guy looks to be a typical DE in a 3-4. Love that Mario is attacking the trenches...
1 or 2 gap? Sorry, but Golden and "No D" Onofrio have traumatized me when it comes to 3-4 defenses.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back