Jacob Lichtenstein, DL transfer from USC

Does this mean Todd Orlando might be on staff?
I don’t think so. He’s a south Florida kid.

Although I would think Orlando is in some consideration with his prior relationship with Mario. He’s close with Schumann too if he does end up being the guy at DC. I wouldn’t be surprised at him as Co-DC or a position coach.

Advertisement
I don’t think so. He’s a south Florida kid.

Although I would think Orlando is in some consideration with his prior relationship with Mario. He’s close with Schumann too if he does end up being the guy at DC. I wouldn’t be surprised at him as Co-DC or a position coach.
Man Orlando was once one of the hottest names in coaching.

Bama has a few 3 stars on their roster. From what I have heard, Bama has so many analysts on their staff devoted to recruiting that they can simply spend more time analyzing more players, and as such, find the few 3 stars who are underrated for some reason. They simply work with more information than almost any other program.
They have an huge team dedicated to evaluation. The hit rate is u real from bama

Think he is a great pickup, but is there any word on a high school DT or a DTwith more than 3 years of eligibility that we are recruiting. Need that for future depth at that position.

Advertisement
Advertisement
During the 2021 season, Lichtenstein totaled 28 tackles, six tackles for loss, and four sacks. He played 556 defensive snaps and started eight games at defensive tackle.

That's pretty good production.

Advertisement
I'm not reading 10 pages - am I too late for the Ulrich Von Liechtenstein jokes?

heath ledger wink GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back