Jacob Lichtenstein, DL transfer from USC

Except thats wrong.

They offer **** near every 5 star. For example they send out almost twice as much offers as we do yearly.

I remember they "offered" one of the kids i coached when he ran like a 4.5 at their camp in tennis shoes.

If there analyst were combing over so good..they likely missed and good for us that Earl Little Jr isnt the same kind of player as our commit Graves.
So maybe we have fewer analysts but some good ones but I think the point is that Alabama has had such a resources advantage that they can hire and dedicate multiple people to scout and review the tape of many players to the disadvantage of everyone else.

Advertisement
Except thats wrong.

They offer **** near every 5 star. For example they send out almost twice as much offers as we do yearly.

I remember they "offered" one of the kids i coached when he ran like a 4.5 at their camp in tennis shoes.

If there analyst were combing over so good..they likely missed and good for us that Earl Little Jr isnt the same kind of player as our commit Graves.

Alabama does that though - they send out offers to everybody, but they’re only serious about a few. That’s what their analysts are for. They’re totally not sincere when they send out that many “offers“. Which as you already know are mostly not committable.

So maybe we have fewer analysts but some good ones but I think the point is that Alabama has had such a resources advantage that they can hire and dedicate multiple people to scout and review the tape of many players to the disadvantage of everyone else.
**** right they do.

I honestly wondered how do they have so much and its not capped. If you ever watch one of there games ...there is like a million coaches on the sidelines.

Alabama does that though - they send out offers to everybody, but they’re only serious about a few. That’s what their analysts are for. They’re totally not sincere when they send out that many “offers“. Which as you already know are mostly not committable.
Yea thats why I put offers in parenthesis.

All i know is i would work in the um recruiting dept for free as an intern if i could lol

Yea thats why I put offers in parenthesis.

All i know is i would work in the um recruiting dept for free as an intern if i could lol

You could probably add a lot to their knowledge base of what’s going on in Broward - I’m sure it would be useful. Always got to have people that have a good “lay of the land” helping you make informed decisions.

Advertisement
**** right they do.

I honestly wondered how do they have so much and its not capped. If you ever watch one of there games ...there is like a million coaches on the sidelines.
This is what we need to move forward to be highly competitive. When we talk about $20-30 million per year from our guys with money who care, this has to be part of it.

Covid did such a number on my conception of time. This kid was recruited by Golden and now he's here with Mario with 2 years of eligibility left? wtf? Did we enter a wormhole where two points in space/time got folded together?
Unless the Thanos snap was real….

I think you're being optimistic with Johnson and Troutman.

I'm high on Chase and Keontra. Liked Cave coming out, haven't seen enough of him to know what's up. ... Steed may take another step. Maybe Brooks rises from the ashes. Net/net, we need 1 portal MLB for certain, after that I'd wait to eval where the rest of these guys are at come Spring ball.
My issue with Troutman is that he looked shorter then he was listed. No way that kid is 6-1 or whatever. I just think he’s aggressive and crazy enough to impact the team in some way. I like Johnsons potential. These dudes are Freshman. I think we need 2 portal backers to be honest. Chase Smith is going to be a beast and so will Wesley B.

My issue with Troutman is that he looked shorter then he was listed. No way that kid is 6-1 or whatever. I just think he’s aggressive and crazy enough to impact the team in some way. I like Johnsons potential. These dudes are Freshman. I think we need 2 portal backers to be honest. Chase Smith is going to be a beast and so will Wesley B.
troutman i s like 5'10-5'11 tops

Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s good to see South Florida recruits like DEANDRE Johnson, Tyrique and now Jacob Lichtenstein return home from another major program and play. It’s good for recruiting. I would hope to add Ladson to that group

It’s good to see South Florida recruits like DEANDRE Johnson, Tyrique and now Jacob Lichtenstein return home from another major program and play. It’s good for recruiting. I would hope to add Ladson to that group
Some have to learn the hard way that the grass isn’t always greener on the other side.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back