Jaccuri on Elite 11 final roster.

Does the Ohio State commit have dyed blond hair and a mullet? Lord thats ugly even for Columbus, OH.

That kid has some absurd arm talent. Good grief.

His hair is a trainwreck but **** can he throw a football. OSU looks to have gotten a REAL good one.

Advertisement
I can’t tell if this is serious or not.
he said he’s “aa” not ”in aa”

AA....African American

You really can't tell? I don't believe that. But then again, I have been called cautiously optimistic in the past.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I had a question for those who live in USA, particularly more of the Bible Belt and Florida ( I know those are two mutually exclusive region, with the panhandle overlapping).
I'm up in northern Canada, and I find it hard to ignore that the majority of these teams in the Bible Belt (I.e., SEC, Clemson, etc) really seem to go hard after particular dominant white QBs regardless of talent. The reason I bring this up is, even the ones that are very successful, Jalen Hurts, Justin Fields, they end of transferring out.
Do you hear, or think there is, major pressure from the booster or even HC who still think that certain positions are based on racial profiling?

To be clear, when I played college ball up in Canada, I legit heard coaches say I want me DL to be all black, with no specific reason as to why, so I know this isn't specific to the area more to the game of football.

Not trying to hijack the thread, just analyzing a little bit, because I feel like with Miami, with it's history with the community in Liberty City, Overtown etc. it has more institutional cohesiveness with the African American community and a bit backed up by having since essentially Jacory Harris pretty well exclusive African American QBs and if this is something that the staff realize and work with?
Again not trying to hijack the thread just a dude from the Great White North trying to understand a culture I've never seen, been in or felt, other then CIS, media or people who travel or have lived there.
No. Emory is going to be the starter at UF, Young is going to be the starter at Bama, Hooker is going to be the starter at UT. They care about winning football games and only winning games. Hurts went into the year in question on the hot seat and Fields was never a fit in UGA’s offense.

If you can throw far; run fast; jump high; and win games, the Grand Master himself will lend you his daughters for a night of fornication and debauchery. But you better be able to do all that.

4C8D05C2-CD1B-4123-A9E6-980FAD9BA61E.gif

Advertisement
I had a question for those who live in USA, particularly more of the Bible Belt and Florida ( I know those are two mutually exclusive region, with the panhandle overlapping).
I'm up in northern Canada, and I find it hard to ignore that the majority of these teams in the Bible Belt (I.e., SEC, Clemson, etc) really seem to go hard after particular dominant white QBs regardless of talent. The reason I bring this up is, even the ones that are very successful, Jalen Hurts, Justin Fields, they end of transferring out.
Do you hear, or think there is, major pressure from the booster or even HC who still think that certain positions are based on racial profiling?

To be clear, when I played college ball up in Canada, I legit heard coaches say I want me DL to be all black, with no specific reason as to why, so I know this isn't specific to the area more to the game of football.

Not trying to hijack the thread, just analyzing a little bit, because I feel like with Miami, with it's history with the community in Liberty City, Overtown etc. it has more institutional cohesiveness with the African American community and a bit backed up by having since essentially Jacory Harris pretty well exclusive African American QBs and if this is something that the staff realize and work with?
Again not trying to hijack the thread just a dude from the Great White North trying to understand a culture I've never seen, been in or felt, other then CIS, media or people who travel or have lived there.
Stop watching CNN, "white supremacy" and "racism" is not rampant or the "biggest threat to this country". Are there some racist people in the south? Of course, but there are racists in every part of this country and the world for that matter.

america finger GIF

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop watching CNN, "white supremacy" and "racism" is not rampant or the "biggest threat to this country". Are there some racist people in the south? Of course, but there are racists in every part of this country and the world for that matter.

america finger GIF

TrumpyCane is only racist against polar bears

Last edited:
Advertisement
Looks like UM's 2022 QB commit Jaccurri Brown Elite 11 Final ranking had him dead last at #20 after the 3 days of head to head QB competition.

Go Canes

It sports illustrated where do you think they're gonna rank a miami commit lmao

Looks like UM's 2022 QB commit Jaccurri Brown Elite 11 Final ranking had him dead last at #20 after the 3 days of head to head QB competition.

Go Canes

If you don’t accept that this kid is a project who has the tools then I don’t know what to tell ya.

Ron Veal has been working with Jaccuri for a hot minute. He didn't have a great Elite 11 but hopefully he learns from that and bounces back strong.

Advertisement
Back