Jaccuri Brown will return for the 2024 season

Advertisement
I'm sure this isn't popular opinion here but I can see him being a better Milroe here. Kid has a crazy strong arm and will have one of the better OL in the country. Give him 2 reads and if it's not there take off.
It’s not that hard to figure out. But we keep banging our collective heads against a **** wall trying to force a square peg into a round hole.

I told yo crusty, dusty *** last time I would make time.
Angry Dragon Ball GIF by BANDAI NAMCO
Remember those 87 seconds in the Pinstripe bowl gameday thread when you were peacocking like a short, flaccid garter snake?

e45ca000-4a98-4a72-89d7-56ac9a4056aa_text.gif

I'm sure this isn't popular opinion here but I can see him being a better Milroe here. Kid has a crazy strong arm and will have one of the better OL in the country. Give him 2 reads and if it's not there take off.
I dig this

CiS: Michael Penix bro. Bo Nix bro. Experience matters so much bro! These veterans get it done bro that’s the secret!

Also CiS: Jacurri Brown should move to WR

A worse Milroe would be a welcome addition to our QB room; I can only remember one flash play with the ball in his hands last year. He's not been much of a running threat.

Advertisement
I hope he's actually a part of the offense and gameplan in 2024 and not just a backup to come in when the starter is hurt or the game is out of hand.

Should have been in 2023

Remember those 87 seconds in the Pinstripe bowl gameday thread when you were peacocking like a short, flaccid garter snake?

View attachment 276640
No its a gameday thread. I remember everytime I post a old decrepit maggot following me around like a scorned ***** in the club. Provide something of substance for once ****stain.

I dig this

CiS: Michael Penix bro. Bo Nix bro. Experience matters so much bro! These veterans get it done bro that’s the secret!

Also CiS: Jacurri Brown should move to WR
There are very few with real knowledge on this board. They make up their own weird narratives and stick to them

Advertisement
Although he isn't nearly ready to be a starter at this time, this is still good news. If Miami can land a legit transfer QB, that may give JB11 time to learn a bit more and put him in a better position to compete for the job in 2025. That said, this situation is so fluid, no one knows whether he or Emory will still be here in 6 months, much less a year from now.

I have always have and still felt the Ceiling is very high for JB. I rember that game his Senior year of high school, can’t remember if it was state championship or opener but insane come back and game winner. Dude was breaking tackles and going off. He has that it factor IMO. There are so many physical skills and tools to work with. TD to X was an example. You bet on all that long term.

Idk how the portal situation works out, but if we get a 1 year guy like Howard and let him and Emory split #2 reps for the year, I think that’s a big deal for the future.

In short, very happy he isn’t leaving.

Advertisement
Were folks on this board not impressed with True Freshman Emory?
I mean he was a true freshman who had been on campus for a short period of time was that really him being developed or building off what he already knows and he still wasn’t very good.

FYI I’m all in on Mario but this QB situation is frustrating

Advertisement
Last edited:
You're a persistently wet mope; but without the humor of an @Angry Ibis or even a @Handsome Squidbum, you're only laughed at in a derogatory nature.
You feign the acumen and comprehension of a @Rellyrell or a @Brooklyndee but you're consistently rebuked by anyone porster with a pulse.

Now that you 'got time'... maybe go roll a j or get some *** big guy.
So you wanted to show me that you knew 4 syllable words instead of providing something you found to be incorrect. This is either a pathetic troll job or your deteriorating brain failed again. Time to start playing memory games to stay sharp geezer.

Advertisement
Back