Jaccuri Brown will return for the 2024 season

His long way to go got a lot shorter from year one to the bowl game and only people looking to hate couldn’t see the back shoulder throws improving while still seeing work to be done. He’s not ready. But he’s more ready.

He looked alot better since the GT game last year. Not a world beater, but definitely noticeable improvement passing

Who gets the credit? We're all just gonna pretend it happened magically I guess with no help from the staff

James Harden Reaction GIF by NBA

Advertisement
I must've missed it, but I don't remember all of the supposed slander. Then again, I and some others knew that (said it) he asked for a RS and the rest didn't matter to me so I didn't really read it.

I made a comment earlier in this thread about where was he going to go? Right now, this is his best chance unless he wanted to jump off the map. Of course he's staying, as long as he's got the opportunity to.

He's got a long way to go. I'd be surprised if he ever was a legit starter here in the sense that we get a very good QB. Heard nothing but good things about him, likeable, but he's got a long esu to go. That's our QB room though and it isn't his fault. He's going to be the best version of himself.

Apparently though some don't like hearing that. Well, sports are tough, his family needs to know that and it's not personal although some make it sound that way. Your plan doesn't always work out. I'm glad he's here, he's the only QB that's certain to be healthy and ready come Spring. Yes, Emory should be as well, but until it's go time you never really know. Not ideal having only two, maybe we pick another up.

Athletically he's lucky that he could play other positions. TE or even a big *** WR, he could do it. I'm not saying move him, give him every opportunity to succeed where he wants and if there's a better option that he can't overcome, give him another.

Advertisement
He looked alot better since the GT game last year. Not a world beater, but definitely noticeable improvement passing

Who gets the credit? We're all just gonna pretend it happened magically I guess with no help from the staff

James Harden Reaction GIF by NBA
Mario cashed in all his spare TOs and upgraded his Madden stats.

Some of my least favorite comments on this board this season were the trash takes that made it seem like he was incapable of throwing a forward pass and that’s why he wasn’t playing
i mean in 2022 he was incapable of that. no one has anything to go on if he doesn't play and he didn't want to play bc he knew he needs to redshirt.

Advertisement
From his Uncle tonight:

“We want to do what is better for him individually and collectively for the program,” “He requested to redshirt. He was coming from a very basic offense (in high school), really didn’t quite understand the responsibilities and keys to be a high level quarterback. And he figured that out pretty quickly, that it’s not high school anymore. And to get to that point it takes time.

“People expect you to just pick it up overnight, and if you’re not an All-American after your freshman year it’s `change positions, leave.’”

“His mindset is to compete. When you look at the roster, he’s a different player. So let’s look at his whole game and find a way to maximize his ability.”

He stopped just short of saying that Brown will also forgo entering the second portal window that starts after spring ball.

“He’s locked in, but of course things can change,” “He’s locked in, ready to go. But with recruiting and the portal it’s a very fluid situation.”“It’s now time for the kid and the program to roll up their sleeves and get back to work." He says the family isn’t happy with “how polarizing the kid has become,” with Canes fans lining up on two sides of the fence regarding if Brown can become an elite QB at Miami and others arguing he should change positions."
QB1

Personal attacks
From his Uncle tonight:

“We want to do what is better for him individually and collectively for the program,” “He requested to redshirt. He was coming from a very basic offense (in high school), really didn’t quite understand the responsibilities and keys to be a high level quarterback. And he figured that out pretty quickly, that it’s not high school anymore. And to get to that point it takes time.

“People expect you to just pick it up overnight, and if you’re not an All-American after your freshman year it’s `change positions, leave.’”

“His mindset is to compete. When you look at the roster, he’s a different player. So let’s look at his whole game and find a way to maximize his ability.”

He stopped just short of saying that Brown will also forgo entering the second portal window that starts after spring ball.

“He’s locked in, but of course things can change,” “He’s locked in, ready to go. But with recruiting and the portal it’s a very fluid situation.”“It’s now time for the kid and the program to roll up their sleeves and get back to work." He says the family isn’t happy with “how polarizing the kid has become,” with Canes fans lining up on two sides of the fence regarding if Brown can become an elite QB at Miami and others arguing he should change positions."
This is a bad take as far as 'fans' are concerned - I wouldn't say there's much polarization at all (except for idiots like @cway313 ). Everyone wants the same outcome: everyone loves this kid; everyone loves what a leader and high-character kid he is; everyone loves his potential.

But eventually this kid has gotta start balling out... Tyler balled the **** out half his time here and he got run out of town, HE was polarizing. Again I love Jacurri, I hope he stay and one day balls out for the U.

This is a bad take as far as 'fans' are concerned - I wouldn't say there's much polarization at all (except for idiots like @cway313 ). Everyone wants the same outcome: everyone loves this kid; everyone loves what a leader and high-character kid he is; everyone loves his potential.

But eventually this kid has gotta start balling out... Tyler balled the **** out half his time here and he got run out of town, HE was polarizing. Again I love Jacurri, I hope he stay and one day balls out for the U.
You stupid ***** I was the one from beginning saying he was better than Emory. I got time this year so lets get to it, *****.

Advertisement

Aren't you the same shrivel **** piece of **** that laughed when I applaued Jacurri. Don't come tryna Kumbayaa now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back