Jaccuri Brown will return for the 2024 season

or even a @Handsome Squidbum,
I Think Thank You GIF by ABC Network

Advertisement
I hope they take some of their NIL money and invest in their future.

Go pay for the best personal QB trainer with a resume of production you can afford.

In fact, check out 3DQB the guys who trained CJ Stroud and Jaylen Daniels out here in SOCAL.

Not Malik Rosier

Good idea, but QB trainers are selective in who they take on to coach up. They've got a rep to protect and the best guys take on the best prospects.

I don't know what his options are, not even going to guess. We could list some names and if he doesn't get help from those guys, we shouldn't assume he didn't try is all I'm saying here.

Advertisement
I hope they take some of their NIL money and invest in their future.

Go pay for the best personal QB trainer with a resume of production you can afford.

In fact, check out 3DQB the guys who trained CJ Stroud and Jaylen Daniels out here in SOCAL.

Not Malik Rosier
Why anyone would go to Malik Rosier for QB training...idk. Maybe he's good... But yeah you gotta go somewhere in LA/Texas to get trained up in the summer.

Advertisement
What were you impressed by? He wasn't ready and nothing we saw on the field gave us any indication he's ready to lead a 10 win team or more next year.
Nothing we saw this year from anyone was an indication we’re ready for a 10 win team. We definitely weren’t going to be coached to 10 wins from Mario..

But he did win vs Clemson and almost beat FSU at home.

So you wanted to show me that you knew 4 syllable words instead of providing something you found to be incorrect. This is either a pathetic troll job or your deteriorating brain failed again. Time to start playing memory games to stay sharp geezer.
We ain't pulling receipts big guy, I've pulled enough on you Mr. "K" . . . or should I say "Mr. can he play WR?" or Mr "Can he play DT?". . . are we waiting for the trifecta Mr. "Is he better than Judd?".

You losing your cool is ugly... tighten up kid.

Advertisement
We ain't pulling receipts big guy, I've pulled enough on you Mr. "K" . . . or should I say "Mr. can he play WR?" or Mr "Can he play DT?". . . are we waiting for the trifecta Mr. "Is he better than Judd?".

You losing you're cool is ugly... tighten up kid.
You seem to have forgotten this is a message board. I'm perfectly fine hurling countless insults your way since you strive for my attention. Now that the lights are on and the camera is rolling dont tuck tail. **** you and your list.

Advertisement
He looked alot better since the GT game last year. Not a world beater, but definitely noticeable improvement passing

Who gets the credit? We're all just gonna pretend it happened magically I guess with no help from the staff

James Harden Reaction GIF by NBA

Obviously, Mario killed the old Jacurri...

You seem to have forgotten this is a message board. I'm perfectly fine hurling countless insults your way since you strive for my attention. Now that the lights are on and the camera is rolling dont tuck tail. **** you and your list.
****, you're real triggered, dropping 4 letter words while getting mad at my '4 syllable words'. :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Bless your dark, empty place where a heart should be. :LOL:

****, you're real triggered, dropping 4 letter words while getting mad at my '4 syllable words'. :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Bless your dark, empty place where a heart should be. :LOL:
Yes we've both acknowledged I'm super angry rn. Do you have any new thoughts to share, or did you forget we already wrapped that up two pages ago. Go ahead and block me so you aren't troubled by any more of incoherent porsts you simple minded *******.

Yes we've both acknowledged I'm super angry rn. Do you have any new thoughts to share, or did you forget we already wrapped that up two pages ago. Go ahead and block me so you aren't troubled by any more of incoherent porsts you simple minded *******.
Nah, I can't block you, I count on you. You're the CIS weathercock of bad takes, you help me get my diametric bearings. (sorry for the 4 syllable word)

200w.gif

Advertisement
Back