Ivins

Advertisement
Yea cuz I want players on the team who can’t stay out of trouble right? Especially those who aren’t very good.
How can you tell how good a player is....if he hasnt developed....he never had a coach...and you talking teenagers...yes they make dimb mistakes sometimes...but not necessarily talking perry....but he is an example.....

Advertisement
Watched his highlights against FSU last year - he had 2 or 3 sacks, looks like he has some pass rush ability but also like he's undersized and not all that explosive. Kind of like Trent Harris, but even slower. I can understand the preference to save the spot for a higher upside freshman recruit. Id rather take Boykin or Bogle or the guy from NY.

I have no inside info, but Manny and his staff have shown that when they want to keep a secret, they can, and when they want to send out disinformation, they do it well. So its possible we have zero interest in the kid, or.....he has already committed.
Yup. It's probably better for the program that he operates effectively this way.

Advertisement
How can you tell how good a player is....if he hasnt developed....he never had a coach...and you talking teenagers...yes they make dimb mistakes sometimes...but not necessarily talking perry....but he is an example.....
Teenagers? What?

Martin will never play here and Perry and Weldon won’t stick if another qb comes in. Perry might but I doubt Weldon does. Both are knuckleheads too so do you really want them on your team?

If they leave fine. We been running guy off since Randy. Worked real well so far.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back