Ivins

Hurricane Warning

Sophomore
-Miami will get a visit from Christian Williams this weekend for an OV. Bama may not have room for him; Oregon, LSU and Kansas are players here.

-Many think a Bogle flip is in the making, but the prevailing thought is that he just doesn't know.

-With JT back, the Canes are back where they were earlier in the cycle: only going to take one more guy IF THEY ARE ELITE. George Pickens name has emerged as the guy for that spot and many think we will get an OV.

-Still a UGA/UF battle for Elam, but if we get another OV, things could get interesting.

-Florida, Auburn and Penn State still lead for MAR, but the Hickson hire has us right back in the thick of things.

-Lance LeGendre is the unsigned HS QB that Enos wants and that's why Plumlee ultimately cancelled his visit. We should be considered contenders here.

-Bama might get an OV from JHH, but our staff is trying to get him on campus a 2nd time instead.

-Emerson will take another OV on the weekend of Jan. 25.

-Canes seem to be favorites for the UCLA DT Grad Transfer and will push for commitment this weekend.

-Patke has smoothed things over with Oc Brothers, who wants immediate playing time and has us back in the running. Auburn still in front here.

-Ja'Darien Boykin will visit Miami this weekend, Louisville next weekend. Hard to get a gauge on him. Many think Colorado State are the favorites (yes, u read that right), but we'll find out more in the coming weeks.

-Eugene Asante is considering taking a visit, but VT is the team to beat here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Does Boykin have an offer? My brother goes to Colorado State and is a huge Cane.

Sounds like we are making up ground from past mistakes. Hopefully can continue to progress

Advertisement
I guarantee you that brothers goes to a program that’s stacked at the position.
This guarantee he’ll be a Cane sht is a **** kiss of death just like the “dream school” thing.
The only reason we started 3 dudes as frosh was because of the rent a car thing.
Go compete and take somebodies spot!! The kid doesn’t seem like the type to not know that.
If your that good you’ll at least be in the rotation. And if someone gets hurt and you start you might even own somebody’s spot. Could you imagine Ray Lewis say he wanted guaranteed playing time? Jeezus man these kids can’t be that stupid. We hear this every **** year only for kids to go to a school at lest 2 deep with studs at their position.
I’m sure he knows we need lb’s.

Advertisement
Let's say we have 6 schollys left like Cuban Cane keeps on saying,
Williams
Bogle
Legrende
JHH
Emerson
UCLA grad
Would be good for me
If we take another qb, you tell Weldon or Perry to beat it. You sign 2 DT’s you tell Martin to beat it. That opens up 2 more spots. Take another DE and OL. Maybe think about an LB or CB.

Why did I read the words "another OV" for two players? I thought players only got to OV to a school once. Is that not the case?

-Lance LeGendre is the unsigned HS QB that Enos wants and that's why Plumlee ultimately cancelled his visit. We should be considered contenders here.

Advertisement
Back