Ivins

If we take another qb, you tell Weldon or Perry to beat it. You sign 2 DT’s you tell Martin to beat it. That opens up 2 more spots. Take another DE and OL. Maybe think about an LB or CB.

Between Cocade and Boogie Nights, who do we keep?

Advertisement
Would have rather tried to get Plumlee just in case Tate isn’t cleared. Let him play as a freshman before starting his baseball career.

Let's say we have 6 schollys left like Cuban Cane keeps on saying,
Williams
Bogle
Legrende
JHH
Emerson
UCLA grad
Would be good for me

In my tally I had eight scholarships left...but I think Manny might have given two out to walk ons during that crazy team meeting video that was put out. If so, we’re at six now.

Advertisement
guys, it's not that hard to understand. At the moment, without pushing anyone else out, we have 6 schollies. @Cuban-Cane did a perfect write up on it. At no point can you go over 85 schollies, so it's not like we can take 9 guys and then push 3 more guys out after signing day (I wish that was the way it could work but it doesn't). Taking into account at this point we can only take 6, my choice would be
DT - Hunte and UCLA transfer
DE - 2 of Bogle, Boykin, VaTech transfer
DB - 1 of Elam, Williams, Emerson
RB/ATH - MAR

if we can some how push another 1 or 2 out (Milo, Martin) that would be ideal so we can push to land QB - Legrende and another OL

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
guys, it's not that hard to understand. At the moment, without pushing anyone else out, we have 6 schollies. @Cuban-Cane did a perfect write up on it. At no point can you go over 85 schollies, so it's not like we can take 9 guys and then push 3 more guys out after signing day (I wish that was the way it could work but it doesn't). Taking into account at this point we can only take 6, my choice would be
DT - Hunte and UCLA transfer
DE - 2 of Bogle, Boykin, VaTech transfer
DB - 1 of Elam, Williams, Emerson
RB/ATH - MAR

if we can some how push another 1 or 2 out (Milo, Martin) that would be ideal so we can push to land QB - Legrende and another OL

QB needs to be 1 of the 6

Advertisement
Didn't say he wans to start, he wants playing time.

This is much more reasonable and I don't think the coaches have any issue promising he will play if he's good enough to crack the rotation. How to you tell this to a high school kid? Put on your damm helmet and EARN the playing time.... nothing is a given in life!

Advertisement
Back