Ivins

Advertisement
I guarantee you that brothers goes to a program that’s stacked at the position.
This guarantee he’ll be a Cane sht is a **** kiss of death just like the “dream school” thing.
The only reason we started 3 dudes as frosh was because of the rent a car thing.
Go compete and take somebodies spot!! The kid doesn’t seem like the type to not know that.
If your that good you’ll at least be in the rotation. And if someone gets hurt and you start you might even own somebody’s spot. Could you imagine Ray Lewis say he wanted guaranteed playing time? Jeezus man these kids can’t be that stupid. We hear this every **** year only for kids to go to a school at lest 2 deep with studs at their position.
I’m sure he knows we need lb’s.
Its funny that an Ex QB with limited time as a LB (but he is good) that just showed up on the "want market" by teams, is driving the train on playing time. He is good but, hes now Pickney or Quarterman. This is the problem with recruiting, positions of high demand and little talent make these kids prima donna's.

Advertisement
This Brothers character acts as though he’s some 5 star can’t miss guy demanding a starting spot day 1. Get out of here with that nonsense.

I’m glad that we finally are at a point where we’re worried about scholarship numbers after the self probation the last few years. Still some dead weight to cut but we’re getting there.

Advertisement
This Brothers character acts as though he’s some 5 star can’t miss guy demanding a starting spot day 1. Get out of here with that nonsense.

I’m glad that we finally are at a point where we’re worried about scholarship numbers after the self probation the last few years. Still some dead weight to cut but we’re getting there.

He does think very highly of himself.
B8FAF9F4-7AB1-40C0-AE88-A3439A3EB902.jpeg

Advertisement
I still want Brothers. Give me that type of mentality, especially at LB. I am hoping this year with a much improved offense we will blow out the teams we are supposed to so these young guys can play a lot in the 3rd/4th quarter.

Yea if it was the 90s and early 2000s

In today's world he is in the portal by December because he didnt get playing time

Advertisement
The issue is these kids are so detached from reality because they have had there egos stroked by these recruiters making promises that they have no intent on keeping. These kids have also all bought into the lie that they are destined to make it to the league and they are going to have all this success and then when there career is over they will have made enough money that they can retire and never have to work again in their life. Reality is probably about 1% of college players make it to the league and most will not make anywhere close to the amount of money to not have to work after they leave the league. Many of them are broke within 5 years of leaving the league, and then didn’t finish and get there college degree and now they don’t have the money to finish and they wind up taking a **** job like being a high school security guard and assistant coach.

I had one at the last school that I worked at. Makes like $12.00 an hour now!

He does think very highly of himself. View attachment 77463

I get the whole beat your chest “I’m the man!” thing, but if he REALLY believed this he would not be concerned about beating out anybody... it would just concern me if guys like him and Bogle needed to be caudled so much, would you really want them in the locker room? And becoming the eventual leaders? Idk

Advertisement
Back