Ivins Update On Staff Changes

And I’ll say this, if Barry is back next year, Lashlee just wasted a career move and might as well start putting out feelers for his next job elsewhere in 2021. There’s no way we keep him but I said no way we lose to FIU either so who the fvck knows.

Manny isn't getting fired after next year. Regardless of how badly we do.

People have some stupid delusion that FSU created a precedent by firing Taggart early, and that Miami will follow that precedent.

Advertisement
The funny part is that a best case scenario of Lashlee MAYBE winning us 2 more games next year could very easily be negated by our defense regressing. Would absolutely serve Diaz right in not being able to reach that magic 8 win mark and be "trending" in the right direction enough for Blake and any other mongoloids at the school willing to accept that as "improvement" enough to merit a third year.
And if that happens, Manny will no doubt blame the faster offense for constantly having the d on the field.

I'm not sure Lashlee and Craig have the best relationship, but if Blake is serious about giving Manny the resources, you make a play for him.

Advertisement
Manny isn't getting fired after next year. Regardless of how badly we do.

People have some stupid delusion that FSU created a precedent by firing Taggart early, and that Miami will follow that precedent.

Yeah alright. No point in discussing it now but we have another 6-6 season Manny’s *** is grass, bruh.

Manny is so delusional about his defense. His buddies suck at recruiting and that’s half the job. He needs to fire Patke, Banda and Rumph.
If Lashlee is allowed to to run the same 80-85 plays a here that he ran at SMU,Diaz defensive stats are going to take a huge hit.I can see Diaz asking Lashlee to slow tempo at some point next season.

Advertisement
Same bs man...so fuqin tired of this program. This is the Miami Jets Knicks

You don't have to be there are 129 more FBS programs out there choose another one.

I'm starting to believe you get joy out of all the extreme negative stuff.

The defense was good enough for us to win 9-10 games this season. No, we haven't had the top defensive players on the recruiting trail like we want as fans, but most of the defensive evals have been hits. Who cares if they were 5 stars if they performed at a high enough level to make our defense good.

I learned my lesson and don't like to jump the gun, but if Lashlee does 60-70% of what we think he will and the defense gives us more of the same, we winning 10 games minimum next season.

We made a good move with the OC, let's see how the rest of this play out.

Advertisement
If Lashlee is allowed to to run the same 80-85 plays a here that he ran at SMU,Diaz defensive stats are going to take a huge hit.I can see Diaz asking Lashlee to slow tempo at some point next season.

This is just factually incorrect.

Advertisement
Lol at Craig leaving his pops Cuckbo and his $600k salary and giant recruiting emoluments satchel to come here for potentially a year under a HC he doesn’t know.

That “update” further solidifies the fact that Ivings knows nothing. And Pooper Taylor is washed. He’s a bloated Mike Tyson flailing away at Harold Hacky Reitman.

Said the rumors of rumph and patke being gone aren’t true and he has heard diaz isn’t making changes on defense.

Said as of right now no decision on barry and stubbs. But he did say that changes to the offensive staff would be left up to lashlee.

Then ivins threw some names out there that lashlee knows in case he does look to bring in his own guys.

Lashlee is apparently very close to Casey Woods, who served as Auburn’s director of player personnel when Lashlee was there. He just joined Eliah Drinkwitz’s staff at Missouri after spending the past three seasons as tight ends coach, run game coordinator and recruiting coordinator at UAB. I have no idea if he would leave, but there’s a relationship there.

Tim Horton, Dameyune Craig and Troop Taylor are three other guys that Lashlee knows from his days at Auburn. Horton is currently the running backs coach at Vanderbilt. He has a ton of SEC experience and helped develop Kerryon Johnson. Craig is currently the wide receivers coach at Texas A&M. He’s billed as a top recruiter, but wouldn’t be cheap. Taylor is also viewed as a strong recruiter. He’s currently the wide receivers coach at Duke.
Would take Craig but that’s a thought pull from A&M

Advertisement
Back