Ivins Update On Staff Changes

You don't have to be there are 129 more FBS programs out there choose another one.

I'm starting to believe you get joy out of all the extreme negative stuff.

The defense was good enough for us to win 9-10 games this season. No, we haven't had the top defensive players on the recruiting trail like we want as fans, but most of the defensive evals have been hits. Who cares if they were 5 stars if they performed at a high enough level to make our defense good.

I learned my lesson and don't like to jump the gun, but if Lashlee does 60-70% of what we think he will and the defense gives us more of the same, we winning 10 games minimum next season.

We made a good move with the OC, let's see how the rest of this play out.
I don't enjoy the **** trust me and u can't control what u love. I can't root for anyone else

Advertisement
Also on the defense. Our D wasn’t great, but they were top 25 in the country still. Think about how many more games we win with an offense not running in circles with our defense
Not that tired schtick. That’s the loser stat quoting garbage Manure is using to dupe the clowns into thinking all we need is some offense.

Advertisement
Lol at Craig leaving his pops Cuckbo and his $600k salary and giant recruiting emoluments satchel to come here for potentially a year under a HC he doesn’t know.

That “update” further solidifies the fact that Ivings knows nothing. And Pooper Taylor is washed. He’s a bloated Mike Tyson flailing away at Harold Hacky Reitman.
To be fair he didnt say craig was coming. He was just naming some guys that had ties to lashlee

Least of worries huh? I get it, Rumph is your boy..and he is a pretty good coach..but we have 4 CBs on scholarship for spring practice going into his 5th season here. That’s okay to you?
Thats because of the State of the Program...
Just like how we lose in other positions...
Fish Rots from the head down....not from the DB coach down...

Advertisement
I don't enjoy the **** trust me and u can't control what u love. I can't root for anyone else

Then your actions and words should reflect that bruh. I get some of the hesitation about some of the things we doing, but when you go as far to say we need to lose or make the few positives things from this season into a negative, thats extreme. I ain't never ever ever ever rooting against my squad or rooting for them to lose.

Like I said in another post that's like rooting for your kids to fail.

You never do that with something you love.

Advertisement
Manny is so delusional about his defense. His buddies suck at recruiting and that’s half the job. He needs to fire Patke, Banda and Rumph.

Manny forgot he’s been a hack and was not respected among peers. Richt gave him a 2nd chance at life and he doesn’t know what to do w it. This is the definition of new $. Lol

Advertisement
Thats because of the State of the Program...
Just like how we lose in other positions...
Fish Rots from the head down....not from the DB coach down...

Nah. **** nah lol. Ain’t letting you off that easy. We just pulled 2 of the top 3 RBs in the state. Our DL is loaded. Dugans got here same time as Rumph and had zero issues getting wideouts in here. They didn’t have any issues getting them in here. Rumph is stealing checks, bottom line. Absolutely ZERO, NADA, NONE excuses for our Cb situation to be in the position that it’s in at the University of Miami. Absolutely ZERO, and you know it but carry on.

Although the D was good last year, the real question is: can it be better? Unelected lifelong politicians are cool with something in the organization being good. Winners, and those looking to be elite, are not satisfied with good. If Manny doesn't want to make any defensive changes, then OK, but it better get back into the top 10 or he (assuming Manny hasn't been fired for the 2021 season) needs to make changes.

Right off the top, I can tell you that the DL doesn't play with the same amount of skill, moves, and efficiency as it did with the 2 previous DL coaches.

If these donors are serious about getting us back to elite, then Manny should give serious consideration to hiring Simpson away from the NFL and bring him back to direct our D. IN fact, if Simpson has aspirations of becoming a DC, I'd give him a co-DC title, get rid of Blake and have Manny run the D and call the plays with Simpson. Getting side tracked here...

Anyhoo, good should not be good enough. All positions should be looked at and if we can do better, then we need to make a change and right away on the D side of the ball.

Advertisement
Back