Ivins Update On Staff Changes

Advertisement
Lol at Craig leaving his pops Cuckbo and his $600k salary and giant recruiting emoluments satchel to come here for potentially a year under a HC he doesn’t know.

That “update” further solidifies the fact that Ivings knows nothing. And Pooper Taylor is washed. He’s a bloated Mike Tyson flailing away at Harold Hacky Reitman.

Chise, and to add to it, as I said before, Craig would not work under Lashlee unless that was literally his only/last option AND he absolutely HAD to have a job. I don't care what anyone says, trust me on this one. Sometimes I know stuff regarding Auburn because I'm an alum/fan, and then there's every blue moon I know stuff because it's deeper than that. Dameyune Craig is not coming to UM to work under Rhett Lashlee. It just ain't happening. I don't care what AI or anyone else may say publicly or hypothetically or whatever. I'd bet any amount of money on this one. It's about as likely as Bill Parcells coming back to work under Belicheck.

He basically Googled Auburn's coaching staff that Lashlee was on and threw out the names from that search.
I can do this at no fee....lol
Exactly what all these click chasers do. They don’t even study their profession enough to know the long-standing relationship between Craig and Cuckbo, Craig’s absurd salary to “coach” WRa, and Craig’s reliance on emoluments in the recruiting game.

Manny isn't getting fired after next year. Regardless of how badly we do.

People have some stupid delusion that FSU created a precedent by firing Taggart early, and that Miami will follow that precedent.

You’re crazy. He performs the same or worst and he’s gone along with Blake. One more game, also gone. There’s mutiny in the school just after this season and you think he’d survive a second? Gtfo

Advertisement
Advertisement
Told y’all long ago no changes would be made on defense.

Also it’s unfathomable that Manny would let Lashlee put together his staff on his own after what Enos just did. It can’t be more clear that he has no idea what he is doing.

Ivins is a hack. He hedges on everything and is always the last to report anything. His site is a joke and all of the 'content' over there are basically Manny's Monday 560 interviews broken up into separate stories with their own headlines.

Ferman was the first to call the Lashlee interest and a deal being close while Ivins did his classic hedging saying that Lashlee had "other options". He's a worthless source. With that said, I doubt Manny makes any changes on that side.

Advertisement
Safety room:

Gilbert Frierson-RS SO
Keontra Smith-RS FR
Amari Carter-SR
Buuba Bolden-RS JR
Gurvan Hall-JR
Jalen Harrel-FR
K Washington-FR
Brian Balom-FR

Can get all the vitrol against Rumph, who I really like as a teacher, for his recruiting. But overall Banda has recruited a steady stream of 4 Star caliber guys and just about every highly rated guy he's had under him has turned into a good player.

Think the constant calling for his head, and the reasons behind it, are getting to be a little over the top.

Imo he hasn't been spectacular on the trail, but solid. Spacing of classes are good as are the numbers. And the guys he's coaching on the field have developed nicely.

Jmo.

The Craig comment proves he’s guessing at the whole thing. He gets little drips of recruiting info, but his program info is DannyBOTcane level.
I mean he did say he hasnt heard anything on coaches that lashlee may have reached out to and they were names he was just mentioning

LOL at Manure surviving with 8 wins. Moorhead just got fired at sorry *** Mississippi State after 2 bowl appearances and a 14-12 record.
Before all of this palace infighting, I would say that the idiots in the Hecht will allow him to stay with 8 wins, but accountability actually seems to have found its way to Coral Gables. Now, I realistically think that 9 wins is borderline depending on how the team is trending at the end of the season and if Manny wins the Coastal with 9 wins. 10 wins (even if it takes the bowl to get there) will 100% ensure he gets to stay and knowing Flake, he'll give Manny an 8 year extension with a favored nations clause connected to whatever Dabo's making.

Advertisement
Ivins is a hack. He hedges on everything and is always the last to report anything. His site is a joke and all of the 'content' over there are basically Manny's Monday 560 interviews broken up into separate stories with their own headlines.

Ferman was the first to call the Lashlee interest and a deal being close while Ivins did his classic hedging saying that Lashlee had "other options". He's a worthless source. With that said, I doubt Manny makes any changes on that side.
Because ivins is soft and so concerned with being right every time. Dude be scared as **** to be wrong on a crystal ball pick like that shît means something

You really should leave because the 100+ post per day you make that all say the same thing get really old
Follow my posts and u will see that what u just posted is bs. I even like the oc hire so try again. I do and post wtf I want. Ignore me if the truth hurts your leaking ******

Then your actions and words should reflect that bruh. I get some of the hesitation about some of the things we doing, but when you go as far to say we need to lose or make the few positives things from this season into a negative, thats extreme. I ain't never ever ever ever rooting against my squad or rooting for them to lose.

Like I said in another post that's like rooting for your kids to fail.

You never do that with something you love.
It's like this for example.....if I'm watching the game and they are playing boring uninspired football....I will just not be upset. Vs Loserville I was happy we bodied them even though I want Diaz fired. But if the game is going bad it won't upset me. Diaz and James are a disease and needs to be cured. I have very little hope I won't lie the first time I ever rooted for losses was Golden's last year. Diaz is getting me close cause I want what's best for the future when the now is hopeless.

For example if my kids are doing something wrong that makes them feel good (drugs) I'll be like don't do it or I'll Fuq u up. Point blank period. We are a disease that needs to be cleansed no matter how good the canes make us feel right now.

Advertisement
Back