Ivins Update On Staff Changes

Advertisement
And I’ll say this, if Barry is back next year, Lashlee just wasted a career move and might as well start putting out feelers for his next job elsewhere in 2021. There’s no way we keep him but I said no way we lose to FIU either so who the fvck knows.

Advertisement
Barry has to almost certainly be gone. If I'm Lashlee, there is no way I'm trusting that cuck to protect my offense.

Stubblefield is meh to me. I'll keep Hickson and maybe Field.

Disheartening if Patke, Stroud, Baker are still in staff. Patke is our defensive Jon Richt. Stroud brings nothing to the line. What's the point of Baker if Manny calls the defense?

Banda and Rumph are serviceable but only replaced them if you know you have someone better. Banda did decent with our safeties, but man he is not a defensive coordinator in any sense of the word. When it comes to south Florida recruiting, Rumph is the most connectionless connected person I've seen on this staff .

But all of Manny's connections are on this staff, and they're putrid. Need to think outside of the box, but will Politician Junior and Rainbow ****sickle make the necessary moves? Lashlee is encouraging. The rest? I'm not sure so.

We need Zo.

Gentlemen, gentlemen.....

Y would Diaz fire any one from his side of the ball? These guys were hand picked by him since day 1. Diaz has been hinting since becoming head coach that under Richt, the offense was the problem, and with Enos, the offense was the problem. He firmly believes our woes are on the opposite side of the ball. He’s smarter than you & I. He’ll live & die by his sword to prove everyone wrong.

Last edited:
Manny is done and he knows it.

I guess Mr Analytic can’t do research on quality assistants. Yea let’s just Lashlee bring in everyone. Enos did the same ****. Also really disappointing the defensive staff stays intact. We have 3 LB coaches and 2 DB coaches all of which can’t recruit.

Advertisement
It’s been stated no defensive changes was coming why y’all acting surprised, quit believing every bs rumor y’all see on message boards or twitter especially if it’s from dannyboy LOL. I’m all for getting some dudes from Auburn coaching staff & if we can get Craig from A&M somehow do it!!

Advertisement
but recruiting is a HUGE concern. You sound like Manny who won't fire Patke because you've known rumph for 20 years. We only have 4 cbs on the roster.
He can recruit...and his teaching is excellent....Manny should be sleeping with 5 strands of Rosary Beads for the fact he even has a job....These HS DBs we haven't signed are the product of 3 failed regimes in a row...starting with the last 3 corches...

Advertisement
Who cares ? If we’re average next year he’s gone , what exactly is the point of griping about this? You knew odds were the d would probably stay in tact, other then a new face.
I feel you, I just hate throwing away seasons. We’re not getting any younger.

Advertisement
Back