Ivins Update (6/25)

I’m going to keep saying this till I’m blue in the face lol miami goes 10-2 in the season. Wins the Costal. And wins either the ACC championship game or the NY6 bowl. This recruiting class will be crazy. Manny going off with a 6-7 record imagine what he will do with wins

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m going to keep saying this till I’m blue in the face lol miami goes 10-2 in the season. Wins the Costal. And wins either the ACC championship game or the NY6 bowl. This recruiting class will be crazy. Manny going off with a 6-7 record imagine what he will do with wins
agreed %100

Advertisement
Advertisement
Makes sense why I couldn't tag him.

Okay then it's now safe to ask. Think it was really his dad? And if it was his dad....is deleting his account a good or bad thing? I need some hot takes on this.
To rah rah to be his father. I have a feeling it was actually T. Davis..

Remember when ****ting all over Banda was a thing?

Good times.
tenor.gif

Advertisement
Banda was on the same recruiting hot chair as rumph until he got all those guys and tae last year. Now our posters love him lol

He was never on the hot chair with anyone that matters.. All the guy has done is put both his starting safties into the NFL since he got here. He, like Robert Knowles is a CIS created phenomenon.

Advertisement
Back