Ivins Update (6/25)

Advertisement
There are some legitimate posters giving legit evaluations but he wasn’t having an easy time with that. One low post jag poster we perma-banned started just to be a prick. 2 of Carol City’s accounts started up as well. He’s gone for a week.
I dont know what happened to high seas but I know he would have given some good analysis on Davis. Maybe something the dad could take back for the son to work on.

There are some legitimate posters giving legit evaluations but he wasn’t having an easy time with that. One low post jag poster we perma-banned started just to be a prick. 2 of Carol City’s accounts started up as well. He’s gone for a week.
Wait what? There’s another dude with multiple accounts to like his own posts and talk to himself?

@The Franchise

Advertisement
Manny and staff might have 90% of our class locked up by August. Sounds like we might have Kinchens, Smith, and Daniels in the bag by then. I like the sound of Lashlee expanding the QB board, Milore is definitely not decommitting from Texas. No idea who Jay Allen is but we need a name or two as insurance for Garcia.
What are you implying?!?!?!

Just kidding. Yeah I've never heard of this kid either. I didn't mention it in the original post but he's actually committed to Florida for baseball. Here's his 247 profile although it's not really helpful.

Advertisement
I believe it was his dad because I'm in a Valdosta football group on facebook and he was making similar posts. Guy was just super pumped for his son. I've said before after watching his play the last few years I think we are getting one **** of a player.
Yes. That was his father.

Just kidding. Yeah I've never heard of this kid either. I didn't mention it in the original post but he's actually committed to Florida for baseball. Here's his 247 profile although it's not really helpful.

He got an elite 11 invite but that’s kinda mute to me. Braylon would commit tomorrow if offered.

Miami is in a good spot for Kinchens due to Banda

Ivins still thinks Williams will go to Georgia but we're in it due to Banda yet again. He'll announce close to the early signing period and if Miami makes some noise this year, there's a chance.

Garcia and Milroe are the main qb targets. Garcia is being recruited by some other schools hard but unsure who. Milroe is also recruiting for Texas so still doesn't appear to be super likely unless Texas sucks this year.

Jay Allen is a third name to know for this class of qbs. Apparently, he's a great athlete and some schools want him at db.

Jacurri Brown, MJ Morris, Braedyn Locke, and Zion Turner are the QBs in play right now for next year.

The biggest threat for Jabari Ishmael is Oregon. If he commits there I'd fire his dad (I'm mostly kidding). Kid probably just wants to enjoy the process a little bit.

Brashard Smith and Amari Daniels are trending as we all know. Auburn (they're ******* annoying) is going to turn the heat up on Smith after missing out on O'Leary. However, both of these players like the spread and want to play at home.

Thomas Davis ran a 7.07 three cone drill which is smoking and he ran an official 4.71 in Jacksonville last weekend as well. I think I read elsewhere that he's over 230 (Mr. Davis can you verify?) so those are terrific numbers.

At this point last year there were 12 commitments for the 2021class, there aren't any for the 2022 class right now. Part is due to covid and part is due to the new recruiting protocols Manny started
Ivins said on his podcast that Davis actually ran a 4.81 forty and is shorter than 6'1".

Advertisement
Advertisement

I watched the tape and did some digging. He’s got some talent. Reminds me a lot of our very own D‘Eriq King - not a big kid (6 feet) but a smooth and natural athlete with a good arm. He made all types of throws that were impressive. Kid has a very interesting background: 3 sport athlete, been committed to UF for baseball since 2018, and got an elite 11 invite this month. I’m very intrigued.

I watched the tape and did some digging. He’s got some talent. Reminds me a lot of our very own D‘Eriq King - not a big kid (6 feet) but a smooth and natural athlete with a good arm. He made all types of throws that were impressive. Kid has a very interesting background: 3 sport athlete, been committed to UF for baseball since 2018, and got an elite 11 invite this month. I’m very intrigued.
Yea just get Garcia for 2021

Advertisement
Back