Ivins Update (6/25)

Advertisement
Advertisement
brashard Smith and Christian Leary are pretty much the same type of players. Smith is a bit more physical. And sense we can’t have Leary, I’m glad we can pick Smith.
That is one of the things I really like about Smith. He is really physical with the ball. Numerous highlights of him catching balls in traffic and running through tacklers. He isn’t real tall but he isn’t a small guy either. He’s going to be a really good player with versatility.

That is one of the things I really like about Smith. He is really physical with the ball. Numerous highlights of him catching balls in traffic and running through tacklers. He isn’t real tall but he isn’t a small guy either. He’s going to be a really good player with versatility.
He’s 6 foot now. Think of a better route running parris Campbell. Not tyreke hill. Still yac monster tho

Advertisement
Believes the timeline is a summer commitment, which is good news for us given all the positivity about him and his strengthening relationship with Lashlee and Likens.

We finally have a WR coach who can point to some kids he has gotten drafted in the 1st rd in recent years. this cant be overlooked. Kids don’t want to hear about 20 years ago. They want to see what you have done since they were actually in high school or middle school and can remember.

Lashlee has coached offenses recently that he can show kids. He was on staff with Malzahn as a GA when Cam Newton won them a title. He was on staff when Nic Marshall took them to a championship. He can actually sell what he has done recently.

This is the best Offensive staff we have had in many years too to bottom. Recruiting should be fine. What till they see King out there killing it.

We finally have a WR coach who can point to some kids he has gotten drafted in the 1st rd in recent years. this cant be overlooked. Kids don’t want to hear about 20 years ago. They want to see what you have done since they were actually in high school or middle school and can remember.

Lashlee has coached offenses recently that he can show kids. He was on staff with Malzahn as a GA when Cam Newton won them a title. He was on staff when Nic Marshall took them to a championship. He can actually sell what he has done recently.

This is the best Offensive staff we have had in many years too to bottom. Recruiting should be fine. What till they see King out there killing it.
Believe he was OC the year Auburn played in natty and barely lost to Crab legs and Company.

Advertisement
brashard Smith and Christian Leary are pretty much the same type of players. Smith is a bit more physical. And sense we can’t have Leary, I’m glad we can pick Smith.
What do you mean by physical, because Leary isnt any smaller than Brashard.

Advertisement
What do you mean by physical, because Leary isnt any smaller than Brashard.
They’re the same SIZE, but Brashard is a more physical player in terms of blocking, running through blocks, taking hits, style of play, running, etc. Leary is more of a smooth style of WR. Whereas smith is physical. In fact Smith called Leary out on twitter saying he wants to race him. That type of mentally also translates to his physical traits.

Refer to :31 into the video to understand a bit more of what I’m saying.

Last edited:
5 and we’ve eliminated 4 and reinstated @stb

I knew dude was a fraud when he didnt know windaided times in track werent legal times lol and now he converts times like hes so knowledgeable but the dummy never acknowledged i schooled his ***. Same with how if its too windy meets have the sprints run either on the backstretch or reverse on the homestand. All he does is Google times and can't apply it because he doesn't know ish.

Advertisement
Back