Ivins said Diaz now saying 25 is the minimum

Advertisement
Lce I like that strategy.
. **** get me a Trevon hill and Bubba Bolden every year.. I'll take a KJ Osborn every year too.

What about a Tommy Kennedy, Asa Martin...?

Hill and Osborn are one and done kids. That KILLS are chances of playing at 85. We HAVE to sign kids with 2 or more years to play and develop them.

You're can't say that we can only sign 25, then also say that you are right if we are able to sign more than 25.
Either you are saying we won't be able to sign more than 25, or you aren't saying ****. Simple as that. It doesn't matter what terminology you want to use for it, we CAN sign more than 25.

Typical gaping behavior by you.

The number is 25, and is not increased by idiot CIS porsters who go back and count numbers on Rivals, and then falsely claim "countbacks".

I have ALWAYS cited and NEVER DENIED the existence of the mid-year graduation replacement exception. But we don't know if we will have any of those numbers.

Currently, the number is 25. The number MIGHT increase in a month, but we don't know that yet.

Outside of myself and a couple of other intelligent and informed individuals, I haven't seen ANYONE arguing that the number will exceed 25 due to the December graduate rule. I've seen hundreds of porsters make false claims that we have as many as five countbacks dating back to 2011.

It's ridiculous.

We have idiot porsters who would have us believe that four separate head-coaching administrations have been harboring unused scholarships for nearly a decade, even though two of those head coaches were fired. Yep, we have multiple million-dollar coaches who have been squirreling away anywhere from 1 to 5 scholarships for a decade, every single year, risking their jobs, so that ONE DAY IN THE FUTURE they could exceed 25 signees for just one year.

Good lord, this ****e is crazy.

The number is 25, and is not increased by idiot CIS porsters who go back and count numbers on Rivals, and then falsely claim "countbacks".

I have ALWAYS cited and NEVER DENIED the existence of the mid-year graduation replacement exception. But we don't know if we will have any of those numbers.

Currently, the number is 25. The number MIGHT increase in a month, but we don't know that yet.

Outside of myself and a couple of other intelligent and informed individuals, I haven't seen ANYONE arguing that the number will exceed 25 due to the December graduate rule. I've seen hundreds of porsters make false claims that we have as many as five countbacks dating back to 2011.

It's ridiculous.

We have idiot porsters who would have us believe that four separate head-coaching administrations have been harboring unused scholarships for nearly a decade, even though two of those head coaches were fired. Yep, we have multiple million-dollar coaches who have been squirreling away anywhere from 1 to 5 scholarships for a decade, every single year, risking their jobs, so that ONE DAY IN THE FUTURE they could exceed 25 signees for just one year.

So over 25 scholarships this year, got it.

It's ridiculous.

This is also my understanding from the hours of useless podcasts I listen to

Advertisement
So over 25 scholarships this year, got it.

Don't know yet. But you're going to go full-****** and claim something that has not yet happened.

****, we could give out 35 scholarships, but we can only enroll 25, plus December grad replacements.

Someone tried to claim Michael Irvin is graduating in December, but if he comes back to play in 2020, he can't be "replaced" for IC rules. And if you think we are going to kick Michael Irvin's son off the team, you are sadly misinformed.

You just keep showing your stubbornness and your lack of understanding of the rules.

Nobody knows anything man.
We do t know if Robert Burns even has a real foot.
No idea how neck injuries occurred.
Top secret double G-14 classified about what injury or injuries Lo had.
Why did Tate get a medical leave of absence.
What tf happened to G Willis?
I’m sure recruiting is even more tight lipped than a taliban fighter in a detention camp.
We’re all mushrooms here. Feeding us sht and being kept in the dark.
At the very least the team has bought into keeping their traps shut. We don’t even here anything from the Hecht schils.
Robert Burns has a rabbit's foot (which you would think would make him faster *shrugs*).

What about a Tommy Kennedy, Asa Martin...?

Hill and Osborn are one and done kids. That KILLS are chances of playing at 85. We HAVE to sign kids with 2 or more years to play and develop them.
More hits than misses. Lol yeah having hill and Osborn killed our team... you're the type to cry over spilled milk.. you keep worrying though

Nobody knows anything man.
We do t know if Robert Burns even has a real foot.
No idea how neck injuries occurred.
Top secret double G-14 classified about what injury or injuries Lo had.
Why did Tate get a medical leave of absence.
What tf happened to G Willis?
I’m sure recruiting is even more tight lipped than a taliban fighter in a detention camp.
We’re all mushrooms here. Feeding us sht and being kept in the dark.
At the very least the team has bought into keeping their traps shut. We don’t even here anything from the Hecht schils.
1574291092143.gif

Advertisement
More hits than misses. Lol yeah having hill and Osborn killed our team... you're the type to cry over spilled milk.. you keep worrying though

I’m not crying. Just know how the numbers work. If you want to get ahead, save the counters for kids with multiple years.

Ah another CIS myth the dreaded under 85 excuse!

once we get that 85... watch out we “byke”!!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Actually thats not what Diaz said. He said he hopes that they change the initial counters rule so that they can get more than 25. Siad 25 is still the number but they hope to be able to sign 1 or 2 more.

Get educated my good sir

What a joke. We had Noles sneaking into the student section at Miami games?

It's ridiculous.

I don’t understand your post. It is a fact that we have played with fewer than 85 recruited scholarship kids for years, and richt in particular did not max out his new counter options. None of that says what Manny has to work with, because the past is the past and Manny hammered the transfer market last cycle. But we have had coaches under recruit. That isn’t debatable.

I don’t understand your post. It is a fact that we have played with fewer than 85 recruited scholarship kids for years, and richt in particular did not max out his new counter options. None of that says what Manny has to work with, because the past is the past and Manny hammered the transfer market last cycle. But we have had coaches under recruit. That isn’t debatable.

You are wrong.

We have "played with fewer than 85 recruited scholarship players" because a ton of kids leave UM, and we don't have the numbers UNDER THE INITIAL COUNTER RULES to get back to 85.

So just do the math. There are idiots on this board who claim that we have between 1 and 5 countbacks left. That we have not ever "caught up" and exceeded 25 since 2011. Let's pretend that's true, and that in any given year between 2011 and 2019, we could have signed FIVE MORE kids under the IC rules.

Would we still be at 85? Good lord, someone just posted that we currently have 74 recruited scholarship players. Thus, this magical "can't get to 85" problem is NOT, in fact, "fixed" by signing a few extra countbacks. IT WILL ONLY BE FIXED VIA RETENTION. And development. In any 5 year period, we can enroll 125 kids, we can "lose" 40", and we would still be at 85 recruited scholarship players. YET WE CAN'T SEEM TO DO IT.

The solution is not to sign a couple of extra players (due to a misunderstanding of how many players Miami has signed and/or enrolled over the past decade). Posters keep falling for the banana in the tailpipe, the lie about how Miami "doesn't use" all of its scholarships. Posters don't understand the difference between the 85 scholarship limit, and the 25 IC enrollees per year limit. They confuse the two. They think that having fewer than 85 recruited scholarship players is a choice, is a result of not using all of our IC counters, but that isn't true.

We don't have any countbacks left. If we exceed 25 enrollees this year, we will be lucky, and it will be due to the mid-year graduation replacement exception. That's just the truth. We need better development and retention of our signees. Only then will we be close to carrying 85 recruited scholarship players.

Advertisement
Back