Ivins said Diaz now saying 25 is the minimum

Advertisement
Advertisement
Probably means he expects some transfers and other recruits to come on board.

Do we not count Asa Martin? Curious how this could be.
We definitely were full on IC's coming into last season (unless I'm missing something). We had 17 HS and 8 portal to fill last year's IC quota.

Advertisement
Do we not count Asa Martin? Curious how this could be.
We definitely were full on IC's coming into last season (unless I'm missing something). We had 17 HS and 8 portal to fill last year's IC quota.

Asa counted.

Just because we took 25 last year doesn't mean that all counted toward 2019. The rolling number is likely 1-3 spots from all the way back to 2012.

If Manny had it to do all over again, Asa wouldn't arrive. Clay James would have to wait one more year. along with a number of other things.

Asa counted.

Just because we took 25 last year doesn't mean that all counted toward 2019. The rolling number is likely 1-3 spots from all the way back to 2012.

If Manny had it to do all over again, Asa wouldn't arrive. Clay James would have to wait one more year. along with a number of other things.
Not so sure, Diaz touched on the asa part a little bit in his interview today

Advertisement
Nobody knows anything man.
We do t know if Robert Burns even has a real foot.
No idea how neck injuries occurred.
Top secret double G-14 classified about what injury or injuries Lo had.
Why did Tate get a medical leave of absence.
What tf happened to G Willis?
I’m sure recruiting is even more tight lipped than a taliban fighter in a detention camp.
We’re all mushrooms here. Feeding us sht and being kept in the dark.
At the very least the team has bought into keeping their traps shut. We don’t even here anything from the Hecht schils.

That it could be 26-27...

Says we can count back if needed.

Good news.

As per usual, Manny just being Manny, saying what he needs to say.

If we get above 25, it will be due to mid-year graduate replacement rule, which is fine. So if Manny wants to count that as a countback, good for him.

What most people don't realize is that if, after multiple years of the 25-enrollee limit on ICs rule being in effect, ANY school has had multiple years of countbacks go unused, then those coaches are negligent idiots.

We enrolled at least 26 last year. We have filled in our countbacks with transfers, even if people don't realize it.

25 plus whoever graduates in December and leaves the team.

Also now Cuban Cane can stop arrogantly talking down to the whole board with phrases like..."you people just don't get it, we cannot take anymore than 25"

I think it will be 25-26 HS with 1-2 portal for 27, jmo.
The original cane too

Advertisement
Also now Cuban Cane can stop arrogantly talking down to the whole board with phrases like..."you people just don't get it, we cannot take anymore than 25"

I think it will be 25-26 HS with 1-2 portal for 27, jmo.
Actually thats not what Diaz said. He said he hopes that they change the initial counters rule so that they can get more than 25. Siad 25 is still the number but they hope to be able to sign 1 or 2 more.

Get educated my good sir

lol so the dudes vehemently defending that we could only take 25 were completely wrong, and everyone saying we had a couple to backcount were correct.

- Anyone who is being admitted to Miami for the first time and accepts/Signs a scholarship offer counts as an Initial Counter.
- Anyone who enrolls in January can be back counted until the 25 IC limit is reached for the previous year. Everyone else counts for the current year 25 IC limit.

Advertisement
Back