Ivins Latest

Advertisement
battle has already signed to bama

Thanks, he just wanted to leave the area, but i will say this, alot of those thomas kids are overrated, you gotta be careful who you get from their. We havent had as much success with those thomas players as alot of people try and make it out to be. But their linebackers were legit this year, i prefered Jahmar over solomon myself, i do however think we got the best d-tackle outtta their, if munoz stays healthy, he maybe able to be a, and this might be like treason, but for comparison's sake, munoz for some reason reminds me of chris zorich.

Advertisement
Thanks, he just wanted to leave the area, but i will say this, alot of those thomas kids are overrated, you gotta be careful who you get from their. We havent had as much success with those thomas players as alot of people try and make it out to be. But their linebackers were legit this year, i prefered Jahmar over solomon myself, i do however think we got the best d-tackle outtta their, if munoz stays healthy, he maybe able to be a, and this might be like treason, but for comparison's sake, munoz for some reason reminds me of chris zorich.
Lot of them are overrated

Advertisement

Battle is legit. He'll be playing up at Bama soon enough.
Braylon Ingraham also is a beast.
I like Munoz moving forward...and Busta (Huff) is a dog. I never was that high on Solomon as a LB

I like Munoz moving forward...and Busta (Huff) is a dog. I never was that high on Solomon as a LB
Solomon will not be missed and I think Ingraham becomes a bust

Advertisement
Trying to remember Zorich. Didn't he play NG in a 5-2?

I remember Bobby Garcia did a good job against him in the '89 game.

I would think Munoz might be taller and more ability to slice through gaps and get into the backfield.

Hard to remember though. I remember thinking Munoz might be underrated.

I checked and Zorich's wiki had him as a 6'1" nose tackle. Munoz is longer, I've seen him at 6'3" or 6'4". He seems longer, and Zorich would be more like a one-tech and maybe Munoz as a 3-tech. I wonder if Munoz could play end.

Last edited:

I think Solomon fits what Michigan does over what we do, to be honest. He projects a bit smaller than what we are used to at Miami at linebacker and I don't know if we'd adjust a role for him. I think he is really good though. He'll play that undersized linebacker that Don Brown has used the past 3-4 years that just plays all over. Peppers and Bush role.

Emerson / Brothers combo, IMO, might be a better move for Miami scheme wise, since we aren't doing anything new with Banda/Patke. If anything, with Banda/Patke, we'll see an expanded role of the striker.

Advertisement
Braylen and battle were misses and are good
Players and will be good college players. Anyone who says otherwise is a homer. Now Tyrique is an elite player. Much better than battle imo but I still wanted both

Trying to remember Zorich. Didn't he play NG in a 5-2?

I remember Bobby Garcia did a good job against him in the '89 game.

I would think Munoz might be taller and more ability to spice through gaps and get into the backfield.

Hard to remember though. I remember thinking Munoz might be underrated.

I checked and Zorich's wiki had him as a 6'1" nose tackle. Munoz is longer, I've seen him at 6'3" or 6'4". He seems longer, and Zorich would be more like a one-tech and maybe Munoz as a 3-tech. I wonder if Munoz could play end.

The one things for sure, i dont think we'll have to worry about munoz work ethic, that's for, he's a tone setter!

Advertisement
Back