Ivins Latest

Advertisement
The Bogle news is concerning, it seems if they have room he's theirs. Simply cannot lose him or Tyrique at this point

Dent isn't coming here guys don't do it to yourselves. Will be poached by an elite program if he bails on FSU

Advertisement
Coaches need to win the bowl game and Perry/Williams need to have a good game. Ending on a 3-win streak with some progress on offense would really help our cause here.

I already know about the guys Ivins listed but what about Arjei Henderson? He's the wr OU dropped I guess to be in the position they're in now and his only ov coning is FSU so no way we shouldn't be trying to bring him in with Payton and Jones

Prob a long shot but Darnell Wright, one of the top OT, didn't sign. When you look at his profile it lists Us, Taint, Baga, and Tenn. Haven't heard much but I know he had early interest. Any info on this guy?

Advertisement
Prob a long shot but Darnell Wright, one of the top OT, didn't sign. When you look at his profile it lists Us, Taint, Baga, and Tenn. Haven't heard much but I know he had early interest. Any info on this guy?

Never happening. For some reason our staff decided to not really recruit him that hard. Idiots.

Advertisement
Bogle
TS
OT
LB
2 cbs

makes it a top 20 class

Bogle and Stevenson with the other pieces I'm sure they'll sign (kids like Brothers, Harrison-Hunte, a 2nd TE, etc) gets this class right about 20th, maybe a couple spots above or below.

Get neither of those kids, and there's just not enough fruit out there to break any higher than about 25th, probably 30th.

But Martin and Kennedy don't factor into that number, and although Kennedy is only for 2019, both of those kids are potential starters here (Kennedy for sure in 2019, and Martin will wind up playing a lot here whenever he's ruled to be eligible).

If they can finish with Bogle, Stevenson, MAR, Harrison-Hunte, Brothers, and another couple fill in kids (2nd TE, TJ Jones, 2nd RB, another DB, etc), along with Martin and Kennedy, it's not as bad as people were making it seem on Wednesday. And again, people get a little too worked up over the number next to your name on signing day. Recruiting classes are judged 2-3 years from now, not the day these kids sign. I think as Miami fans we should know that just as much or more than anyone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back