Ivins Latest

Advertisement
The one things for sure, i dont think we'll have to worry about munoz work ethic, that's for, he's a tone setter!
I worry more about his health. That's a serious muscle disorder he had. I wonder if it came from extreme overexertion of his muscles.

Thanks, he just wanted to leave the area, but i will say this, alot of those thomas kids are overrated, you gotta be careful who you get from their. We havent had as much success with those thomas players as alot of people try and make it out to be. But their linebackers were legit this year, i prefered Jahmar over solomon myself, i do however think we got the best d-tackle outtta their, if munoz stays healthy, he maybe able to be a, and this might be like treason, but for comparison's sake, munoz for some reason reminds me of chris zorich.

I think what has changed at Aquinas is that they are a south FL version of IMG taking kids for 1-2 years so the team is essentially a bunch of mercenaries. Many of the players have grown accustomed to being recruited and catered too and don't appreciate the value of a private education b/c they have been given free tuition to a private HS as 15/16 year olds.

I worry more about his health. That's a serious muscle disorder he had. I wonder if it came from extreme overexertion of his muscles.

Well the good news is he'll be under the guidance of more professionals, this will definitely test the whole S&C program as well as the nutritional staff that coach richt has brought in! If they are able to help get him onto the field and be a contributor at some point, that'll go along way!

Advertisement
I think what has changed at Aquinas is that they are a south FL version of IMG taking kids for 1-2 years so the team is essentially a bunch of mercenaries. Many of the players have grown accustomed to being recruited and catered too and don't appreciate the value of a private education b/c they have been given free tuition to a private HS as 15/16 year olds.

Good points, and besides irvin and hankerson, i cant really think of anybody else that played for UM from their that balled out!

Braylen and battle were misses and are good
Players and will be good college players. Anyone who says otherwise is a homer. Now Tyrique is an elite player. Much better than battle imo but I still wanted both

I disagree with your opinion about Battle and Ingraham. I am will to see who is right or wrong December 26, 2021 we will have a much better idea. Let's revisit the conversation in a few years.

Advertisement
Haven't read it, but if we're kicking the tires on Gant, we officially whiffed on Stevenson. Yay. The fact we're going after a kid who is committed to FSU, after we already went after him earlier and he still committed to FSU, is wildly incompetent and lazy. And pointless. Way to go bartender.

Haven't read it, but if we're kicking the tires on Gant, we officially whiffed on Stevenson. Yay. The fact we're going after a kid who is committed to FSU, after we already went after him earlier and he still committed to FSU, is wildly incompetent and lazy. And pointless. Way to go bartender.
That’s this staff summed up in a nutshell. They are delusional and they feel entitled. They think Miami is Clemson and Bama. They need to be drug tested.

Advertisement

supposedly Gant is having second thoughts about FSU

Advertisement
Who cares this program sucks right now. I have nothing positive to say about this program. Maybe during spring practice but even then we know top secret Richt won't give us anything. Jesus what a sucky time to be a fan.

Advertisement
Back