Ivins Latest

Advertisement
Or Babers is gone by this time next year. Babers will either fall on his face or get a big job and Nunn will be ****ed

I know we need to root for our team but if you look objectively at the rate the fans have turned on cmr and the poor recruiting and failures on addressing the issues with his playcalling and coaching staff, do you think cmr will be here next year?

Advertisement
I know we need to root for our team but if you look objectively at the rate the fans have turned on cmr and the poor recruiting and failures on addressing the issues with his playcalling and coaching staff, do you think cmr will be here next year?
Honestly? Next season is the most questionable season ive seen in a while. The oline talent wise should be leaps and bounds better, the defense will drop but maybe not too much, the qb room is a craps shoot because of the coach and barring 5 drops a game likr this season the wrs should be better. Basically they can be a 10-11 game winner or 7 I honestly have no idea

Every three days the list of targets changes. If we can get so and so we can land in the top 20. What a shame our great school has fallen to this.

Wouldn’t shock me if we pulled in Dent. Just an opinion of course.

Apparently it wouldn’t shock Stefan and Kyle either, as they basically said this previously in their podcast yesterday. We’ll see.

Advertisement
Take Brothers and Asante if they want in. We're low on schollys anyway. Wtf are these retards doing? We can't hit 85 if we tried and theyre turning kids away because what???
It does effect how many u take next cycle. Only logic I can think of is they like the guys in the next cylcle more

Honestly? Next season is the most questionable season ive seen in a while. The oline talent wise should be leaps and bounds better, the defense will drop but maybe not too much, the qb room is a craps shoot because of the coach and barring 5 drops a game likr this season the wrs should be better. Basically they can be a 10-11 game winner or 7 I honestly have no idea
Fully agree. If we win 10 or 11 games, it could easily be explained by easy schedule combined with improvement by OL/QBs/ST. If we win 7, it's because we got a repeat of the play from this year...

Fully agree. If we win 10 or 11 games, it could easily be explained by easy schedule combined with improvement by OL/QBs/ST. If we win 7, it's because we got a repeat of the play from this year...
I don't even think an easy schedule matters that much they IMO with a much better oline can be a top rush team with a passing game that has all the talent tk finish teams they just can't beat themselves which they did in literally every game even when they won

Advertisement
Dent isn't coming here guys don't do it to yourselves. Will be poached by an elite program if he bails on FSU
Funny that you say elite programs but you have to remember that Miami did have the #1 pass defense this year and 3 of the 4 starters will be drafted. Not many other schools can say that.....

I doubt Dent signs with FSU. Does Bama have room for him? Purely guessing but Dent legit might be in play for us. If he wanted to go to FSU he would have signed by now.

The thing about dent, he was once committed to us, but more importantly he knows who's secondary has the better coaches, and we are back to playing a Miami style defense. He see's what type of defense they playing over their now, that scheme is not the best fit for him, but he luv being around the Fsu guys cause he knows them from his brother. He'll either make an evan neal type decision, where they go their separate ways, or just go to Fsu and hope they get it right. Depth chart wise, everything is their for em if he is as good as he thinks he is. Look at battle, doesnt want to go to osu no more so i think he picking Bama now.

Advertisement
The thing about dent, he was once committed to us, but more importantly he knows who's secondary has the better coaches, and we are back to playing a Miami style defense. He see's what type of defense they playing over their now, that scheme is not the best fit for him, but he luv being around the Fsu guys cause he knows them from his brother. He'll either make an evan neal type decision, where they go their separate ways, or just go to Fsu and hope they get it right. Depth chart wise, everything is their for em if he is as good as he thinks he is. Look at battle, doesnt want to go to osu no more so i think he picking Bama now.

battle has already signed to bama

I hate using it but we can really push playing time with Dent...

Keep drilling home that if he thinks hes as good as he is we have both outside corner spots open for competition

Advertisement
Back