Ivins Latest

Advertisement
Watch the finish........

1545393728495.gif

Inability to secure the legacies has been the biggest abject failure in recruiting under this staff IMO. Relatives of former players (especially younger brothers) ALWAYS used to come to The U.

Lost MacIntosh and not confident at all in signing MAR. Spectacular failures.

Real talk! These should be layups.

Advertisement
QB: UM has no choice but to get a QB, transfer likeliest method of obtaining one

RB: Pick up of Asa Martin was nice, but UM remains in contact with Mitchell who took his OV last weekend and Top300 rb Griffin who is considering taking an OV to UM

TE: UM is happy with Hodges but disappointed in whiff of Zipp

WR: Haselwood is most likely heading to OU. Dugans is expanding the board so look for a move on TJ Jones and possibly others

OL: UM wants more OL and are trying to flip Miss St. commit Darius Washington and Richt hasn't used his in-home visit yet

DE: UM leads the CB for Bogle, but expect Bama to push hard for him

DT: UM is very happy with this group. El Gammal's commitment will help with recruitment of Harrison-Hunte who Simpson loves. Simpson has been in contact with FSU commit Fuller, who opted not to sign with FSU in the early period

LB: UM is likely to land Brothers who got an offer yesterday and is expected to OV on weekend of January 18. Asante is another option for UM who has seen "his stock explode in recent weeks." UM isn't sure if they would take both however, but they would like to add one

CB: This is the position with the most options left. Dent and Jay opted not to sign with FSU yesterday even though they are committed. Dent has said he plans to take an OV to UM. Jay hasn't had much contact with UM but is open to taking a visit. Another possible prospect is Jay Ward, the 4* who de-committed from UK and mentioned UM had been in contact with him.

S: UM will get answer on Stevenson soon, but public will have to wait til Jan. 5. If Stevenson decides on UGA, expect UM to press even harder for Miss. St. commit Emerson.

MAR plans to be on campus sometime next month.
imo on tape jay ward looks better than brownlee. i was never a fan of brownlee but lets not sugar coat this. this is not the type of recruiting class that a playoff calliber program gets.

The thing that continues to upset me is...Asante looks pretty **** good. I understand we can get by with 3 LB, BUTTTT...If you love a kid, and you have room: 4 won't kill you.

Especially when you are nowhere near 85. Completely asinine.

Advertisement
Sam brooks, al blades, Brian Hightower, Gilbert frierson, evidence njoku, Jeff James, Patrick bethel
Nope here on CIS we have to bat 1000 or its a whiff. Have to sign every legacy and every kid in sfl like the 80s. Put up the fence around the state of miami. Dont you know that? Haha

Advertisement
Honestly, I can't see it with Dent. I think we have a better chance with Elam.

I doubt Dent signs with FSU. Does Bama have room for him? Purely guessing but Dent legit might be in play for us. If he wanted to go to FSU he would have signed by now.

Advertisement
I feel like we would have a sense of urgency to work on adding DBs if we whiffed on Tyrique. Granted this staff has been ****y in the past for no reason and struck out on targets. But if Stevenson has sent in his commitment by now and it wasn’t UM, you would hope to see a little bit of movement, scrambling for someone at the very least.

I doubt Dent signs with FSU. Does Bama have room for him? Purely guessing but Dent legit might be in play for us. If he wanted to go to FSU he would have signed by now.

Miami actually looks to be in good shape but if Clemson or Georgia decide to push he’ll go somewhere like that.

Advertisement
Back